Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

17 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

That is a fair point KSV. I think if Terry or Chester get injured then Tuanzebe will slot right in. The position of CDM will be between Bjarnasson & Tuanzebe initially.

It is so nice to have the options of headaches in positions in terms of selection that we have many players all fighting for the shirt in many positions. Good times.

yeah no doubt. I think regardless.. Tuanzebe will get infront of BB.. maybe if we have a draw or a loss but if we keep winning with BB in the team.. why change it?

• Like 2

If he's as competent as Onomah in his respective position, this is a good signing.

He'll certainly get minutes, even at CB, Terry is not going to play every game for 90 minutes.

Then there is DM where if he is any good, he will get a chance to displace the three players being used there this season.

3 minutes ago, soezetoc said:

What position did he play when he came on...and how did he go

Rb  personally I thought he looked a bit raw at first. Chester had a word with him after he lost his man a few times. Came into it though. Looks comfortably on the ball and is a big pacey lad 

Edited by villan_007

He played the right side of three centre backs with Elmohamady as right wing back when he came on today.

He looked solid enough although on a couple of occasions there was space ahead of him and he looked like he was desperate to run into it with the ball but trying really hard to be sensible and mature. I think as he relaxes into things he'll be a decent acquisition - although in a way, if he's playing, then it's likely to mean there's something wrong.

2 hours ago, briny_ear said:

What an odd thing to say?

Why?

I'm guessing he means because it would suggest that everyone else in his spots are doing a good job.

PLUS he is not ours so if we are doing good it matters not whether he plays.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

He played the right side of three centre backs with Elmohamady as right wing back when he came on today.

Its a moot point but he was pushing too far forward to be playing central.  It was more likely right back with Elmo pushed to Right mid.

The one thing thats sticks out is the sheer size of him, aligned with his pace he has the attributes to be terrifying!

51 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm guessing he means because it would suggest that everyone else in his spots are doing a good job.

PLUS he is not ours so if we are doing good it matters not whether he plays.

He is ours  until May at least.

Deal with it.

Edited by briny_ear

1 minute ago, briny_ear said:

He is out until May at least.

Deal with it.

Really didn't require such a dramatic response.

I don't have a problem with the player being here.

I was literally trying to explain where the poster was probably coming from.

Doubt he was having a dig. lol

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Really didn't require such a dramatic response.

I don't have a problem with the player being here.

I was literally trying to explain where the poster was probably coming from.

Doubt he was having a dig. lol

Sorry but I think saying you hope a player we have just signed  on a loan deal never plays for us is pretty “dramatic”. I don’t really think my response was “dramatic” at all.

Edited by briny_ear
  • Confused 1

On 2/2/2018 at 18:05, villa82 said:

I don't mind if he end up not having played a game for us.

That's not what he said though :/

3 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Sorry but I think saying you hope a player we have just signed  on a loan deal never plays for us is pretty “dramatic”. I don’t really think my response was “dramatic” at all.

• Like 3

Â