VillaTalk Deadpool 2017

Jimzk5

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

I didn't agree with this but didn't bother to say, and the autopsy report says only prescription drugs were found in his system, mainly attivan. So he was a depressive/anxiety sufferer, I wouldn't have guessed at that.

Knowing his past, and the music world being what it is, and his age, drugs wasn't a bad bet, especially given of was a good few years ago he was clean. 

As it is seems he had other demons. Although his family believes the anxiety medication may have played a part in sending him to the noose. Either way a massive loss.

16 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Ah man, really hope that's not true

Hoax apparently.

*EDIT* Or maybe not. Seems like there was a rumour that had been made up, but it's looking like it's actually true :(

Edited by Designer1

36 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Peter Sallis has gone too.

Awww. Never mind Summer Wine, he was the voice of Ratty in The Wind in the Willows.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Image result for bodger and badger

I saw this on Facebook earlier today, and was about to post the same thing. RIP Bodger aka Andy Cunningham.

On 2017-6-5 at 17:35, mjmooney said:

Awww. Never mind Summer Wine, he was the voice of Ratty in The Wind in the Willows.

Yep, he will always be Ratty to me. Only David Jason left out of that lot now isnt it?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hogso said:

Ratty? Nah, Wallace.

Also; Mashed Potatooooeeeeee!

I hate Wallace and Gromit.

Plus the 80's Cosgrove Hall WitW series WAS my childhood, I loved it and still watch what is available now. Its absolutely perfect. My dream is all 65 episodes plus feature films released in one collection. It sounds silly but words can't express how much that simple little TV show still means to me.

40 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I hate Wallace and Gromit.

Plus the 80's Cosgrove Hall WitW series WAS my childhood, I loved it and still watch what is available now. Its absolutely perfect. My dream is all 65 episodes plus feature films released in one collection. It sounds silly but words can't express how much that simple little TV show still means to me.

Amazon (UK) is your friend: 

$_58.JPG

• Like 2

Â