VillaTalk Deadpool 2017

Jimzk5

The first Audioslave album was on repeat when I was in sixth form and going to university. Was never a huge Soundgarden fan but loved Cornell's vocals.

Saw him on SNL last year performing with another band (I forget the name) and he looked skinny and gaunt whereas I always remember him as being quite muscular and in good shape. Wondered then if he had any demons or an illness he hadn't announced. 

This is one of those deaths that genuinely made me feel a little hollow. Shame.

Edited by Ginko

On 15/05/2017 at 22:10, Sid4ever said:

Ian Brady :thumb:

A light-hearted music quiz about the Moors Murderer Ian Brady broadcast on BBC local radio has been described as "unacceptable" by the corporation.

The segment, on BBC Radio Leeds, was hosted by presenter Nathan Turvey during Sunday's breakfast programme.

Listeners were asked to guess the identity of a person "who'd been in the news" from a series of musical clues.

Turvey played excerpts from tracks including The Brady Bunch theme song and The Smiths' Suffer Little Children.

The presenter, who was standing in for the station's regular Sunday host, also played Mott The Hoople's All The Young Dudes and Talking Heads' Psycho Killer before saying: "They were four songs all linked to someone in the news this week, all you've got to do is work out who it is," and asked listeners to call in with their guesses.

...more on link

7 hours ago, Phumfeinz said:

RIP Nicky Hayden, former MotoGP world champion. Awful way to go.

:( Really sad. What a good guy too. A terrible way to go. What a shocking waste. 

• Like 1

not my bond but still the one that i grew up loving, the light comedic verging on daft element that he brought to the character meant that i loved his films at an earlier age than the others, watched live and let die at the weekend, live and let die, spy who loved me and the man with the golden gun would all challenge my top 5 bond films, jaws the best bond villain, spy who loved me has the best bond theme, wet nellie is one of the best cars, spy who loved me opening with the parachute one of the best openings (can you tell i love SWLM? i think its an underrated part of why moonraker was so successful at the box office, it wasnt just bond in space hype)

him and christopher lee having some fun again somewhere...

Â