VillaTalk Deadpool 2017

Jimzk5

2 hours ago, BOF said:

I take it he didn't reveal the secret burial site then.

Doesn't appear so, I was kind of hoping he may have left it with a lawyer for after his death or something but it seems his evil continues from beyond the grave.

It would be nice if his body were treated with a matching lack of respect, they should dump it in North Sea.

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Chris Cornell... RIP.

Quite liked the early Audioslave stuff.

One of the best rock voices of recent years.

Only 52. That'll be drugs then.

• Like 2

That's really gutting news about Chris Cornell.

Massive fan of his work and he had one of the best voices in rock imo.

Always superb when I saw him live too.

R.I.P.

• Like 2

Genuinely shocked and saddened at Chris Cornell's death, lucky I managed to see Soundgarden in Brum a couple of years back. Only just bought Down On The Upside on vinyl a couple of weeks ago.

**** love Audioslave though, all the fans hoping for a reunion will be crestfallen.

One of the great frontmen of all time imo. Very well respected in the music world too. Only last week I was seeing if they had any tour dates coming up and also on Monday I was reading a bit about the grunge scene. I was reading about how kurt and layne basically destroyed their lives with heroin and I thought about Chris Cornell still being with us and avoiding all that shit.

This is very sad. Played Superunknown, and the Temple of the Dog record to death, back in the day. I always remember Black Hole Sun getting played constantly on The Box & MTV. Even my mates who weren't into that kind of music, loved that song. RIP.  

• Like 1

Dammit :( Give my best to Layne, Andrew, Kurt and Scott will ya Chris.

Feels like only Eddie Vedder is left of the old Seattle guard

My favourite voice in music. Incredibly talented and a top chap by all accounts. His musical legacy is massive. I really really hope he didn't throw it away over drugs :(

Absolutely gutted about Chris Cornell, just this morning before work I was listening to audioslaves debut album.

I saw him at the academy a few years back, he was onstage for 2 and a half hours and played 30+ songs, one of the best gigs I've been to.

One of my favourite frontmen of all time.

5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Another name that means zilch to me, but I'll take your word for it. 

I had to Mooney him.  "Oh him".  Little did I realise every single facebook friend of mine turned out to be die hard Soundgarden fans.  Who knew?

It's quite moving reading some of the comments in the press and online about his death.

Heartening to read he was so well thought of and respected for his amazing lyrical and vocal abilities, as well as being a decent human being.

He's definitely going to leave a big hole in the musical landscape that's for damned sure.

Â