VillaTalk Deadpool 2017

Jimzk5

1 minute ago, BOF said:

Still no Piers Morgan in here :( 

In the plus side, Katie Hopkins must be getting nearer if she keeps getting sacked or sued at the same rate.

9 minutes ago, Chindie said:

In the plus side, Katie Hopkins must be getting nearer if she keeps getting sacked or sued at the same rate.

We can hope.

3 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I reckon there's a good chance she's getting nearer every day. 

The question is... Self inflicted, natural causes, or third party?

(Although arguably a third party might be considered self inflicted in her case).

2 hours ago, Chindie said:

Can a demon ever truly die?

Noakes was a TV staple when I was a kid. Won't be many years now til all our old faves are gone.

Edited by rjw63
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Noakes was a TV staple when I was a kid. Won't be many years now til all our old faves are gone.

You know how, when you're a kid, anybody over about twenty looks really ancient? Well John Noakes was the exact opposite of that for me. I remember his first BP appearance, and thinking "Why have they got this twelve year old kid on the programme?" He was thirty-one! He just seemed eternally youthful. 

Roy Barraclough

That's a shame - great comic actor, particularly loved his work with Les Dawson.

Comic actor Roy Barraclough, best known for playing Rovers Return landlord Alec Gilroy in Coronation Street, has died at the age of 81.

On 18/05/2017 at 09:06, Chindie said:

One of the best rock voices of recent years.

Only 52. That'll be drugs then.

I didn't agree with this but didn't bother to say, and the autopsy report says only prescription drugs were found in his system, mainly attivan. So he was a depressive/anxiety sufferer, I wouldn't have guessed at that.

Â