Match Thread: Bristol v Villa

limpid

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

:D:D 

And there was me thinking that shit players and shit management has 'blighted our club for ages'. Talk about reactionary LOL!

He's been arguably our most involved player but hasn't delivered a goal or assist yet

OMG HE'S CRAP GET HIM OFF WHAT A WANK CROSS.  Seriously, **** hell.

Just now, trekka said:

I can't wait for the Bruce half time team talk with his staff to the players.  I'm sure it'll breed confidence stooges.gif

For once the half-time may benefit us. We may even see a half-time substitution to clear up the mess of starting a terrible formation. We're back in the game, but half-time could be exactly what we need for once.

Right. That was a **** starting with three at the back. We survived. Sort it out. 

Samba off for Bree. Samba's done alright but Terry and Chester are better centre halves. 

Elmo's not done too terrible but get Adomah on for him. Green on the left. 

Dont see what Onomah's been doing really. Get him off for Hogan up front with Davis. 

Sod it. Change it up. I'd like to see at least two of those.  

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

He's been arguably our most involved player but hasn't delivered a goal or assist yet

OMG HE'S CRAP GET HIM OFF WHAT A WANK CROSS.  Seriously, **** hell.

I'm all for being positive, but that was a horrific cross with time and space,  players to find in the box, one on the edge. Could have carried it 20 yards if he'd wanted too. I didn't say bring him off, but that was awful

• Like 1

Terrible first half, but somehow managed to get to half time at 0-0. 

Fair play to Bruce for seeing it wasn't working and changing it, but we need to get Samba off and Chester back in the centre of the back 4 and Bree on at right back. 

I'd probably leave the rest for now as towards the end of the half we looked a bit better

wasted 20 minutes with a ridiculous starting line up, and although he has now fixed the formation, it means we now have a CB looking like a fish out of water at RB, so we are unlikely to offer a threat down the right