Match Thread: Bristol v Villa

limpid

Just now, DCJonah said:

Do we not need to make a sub now? We've got a solid CB at RB and a dodgy CB in a new pairing with Terry. 

I'd have changed the formation by subbing Samba for Bree. That would get us back our winning formation without having the slowest defender in the country on the pitch. 

Agreed with the above posts about a positive change.  We've seen too little dynamic changes from Bruce.  Now it seems he has seen a problem and has a made a change.  Let's just hope it pays off. 

Edited by trekka
  • Like 2

I'm done. He hasn't got a **** clue. Win his or not it doesn't matter. And it's not eh first few games as the commentators here are on about. A year in and he doesn't know what to do. I want to like him as he seems a decent bloke, but... not this. 

• Like 1

Just now, trekka said:

Agreed with the above posts about a positive change.  We've seen too little dynamic changes from Bruce.  Now it seems, he has seen a problem and has a made a change.  Let's just hope it pays off. 

Still deserves criticism for changing a winning formation. Couldn't care less that he's now changed it. He's also going to have to waste a sub to change it properly. Tactical genius this bloke. 

1 minute ago, Daweii said:

I'd have changed the formation by subbing Samba for Bree. That would get us back our winning formation without having the slowest defender in the country on the pitch. 

Sambas been our best player