Josh Onomah

skarroki

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

He didn't follow his runner a few times. 

Thought he was abysmal today, young player still but that was not good enough. 

Yes abysmal in every aspect. Hourihane was very poor but should have stayed on with Onomah going off. Hourihane would have been very useful for that last minute freekick.

• Like 2

Just now, bobzy said:

Considering he was number 10, I have no idea who his runner was.  He tracked back against Jota on a number of occasions to help Hutton out - nothing brilliant, but far better than anything he did going forwards.

First half he let Davis completely run past him and he should have put a better ball in. Did it again when he was on the left at one point also. Really lazy stuff. 

17 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

First half he let Davis completely run past him and he should have put a better ball in. Did it again when he was on the left at one point also. Really lazy stuff. 

He plays like he is out for a kick about in the park with his mates. Not a care in the world. Spurs fan rave about him and want him to replace Dembele. He is a million miles away.

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He plays like he is out for a kick about in the park with his mates. Not a care in the world. Spurs fan rave about him and want him to replace Dembele. He is a million miles away.

He definitely isn't good enough for spurs that's for sure on evidence of today

9 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I don't really know what O'Hare has to do to get a game, he was impressive against Wolves.

I wouldn’t have wanted O’Hare in the derby tbh, but he should start next game. 

• Like 2

I feel as if he has only put in one good performance, which was last week. I include Bristol away in that, even though he grabbed himself a goal.

He's obviously a talented player however he always gets outmuscled on the ball and is very wasteful in possession. I am yet to really see what he does, and in our team is pretty much a luxury player. I'd never play him in away game again.

O'Hare has offered a lot more for me, and it's frustrating he can't get in the team right now. 

Another player with far more attitude and confidence than his work rate and talent deserve. No way will Spurs want him back based on his spell with us so far. Got lost, doesn't fight for the ball and rarely passes. Not sure what role he plays but think we've got a lot better options from Hogan, Grealish, O'Hare etc.

• Like 1

Is it worth to keep playing if it means it might hamper O'Hare's development?

This was a poor game by him and he's been better before. But is he good enough to warrant a place instead of our youngsters?

I'm not sure he is.

1 hour ago, VanDerVaart said:

If Bruce played him in Whelan's or Hourihane's position you'd see the quality he has, he's not going to do anything when being tasked with some kind of target-man type role.

What quality? To watch is people run off him and in behind him every 2 minutes. There is a reason why he is played advanced and when we play for 442 he is dropped and quite simple it is because he doesn't want to do the dirty work.

Â