Josh Onomah

skarroki

2 hours ago, av1 said:

The guy is just crap. Seen nothing to suggest he should be getting game time over our own youngsters. 

Yeah have to say, if he performs like that, playing him over allowing grealish and o'hare to continue to develop would be madness. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, omariqy said:

I swear everyone was raving about him last week??? 

its what happens with young players and form...... up and down......had a poor game against Blues.

15 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

No reason why not, he's very tenacious, wouldn't be out of place IMO

I agree he shouldn't have played. If he played badly or made a massive mistake it could enhance his development. Our fan base is unforgiving. If jota had scored I think hourihane would have had a very tough time. Wouldn't want to see that happen to o hare.

i think jedinak took his place on the bench and he was awesome

15 hours ago, AntrimBlack said:

A very poor player. Send him home.

He's not though, is he? 

He's clearly very talented but struggles massively with inconsistency, possibly because he's still young and pretty inexperienced, possibly because he's just an inconsistent player. 

Not 'very poor' though.

• Like 1

He was Ononamous ;)

I think hes a good player though.. I just dont think he has enough ability to be a number 10. Hes a box to box player imo. Although i dont think his defensive aspect is ready yet to be a starter. Bench for mine. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, lexicon said:

He's not though, is he? 

He's clearly very talented but struggles massively with inconsistency, possibly because he's still young and pretty inexperienced, possibly because he's just an inconsistent player. 

Not 'very poor' though.

Well, it's all about opinions. I don't see what you see.

Â