Josh Onomah

skarroki

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

He does this weird pass and move thing. Management should soon knock it out of him

I mean how can his teammates find him if he's not standing still at the same place he was previously at?

Shocking stuff! 

23 hours ago, DCJonah said:

No but he's a quality player which I think most teams in this league would have taken. Yet Bruce talks about loans like he's restricted and poor old him. 

I think it's more that, rather than bringing in our own players to develop, he has had to rely on loans too.

Even though, elsewhere, this is the exact opposite of what he should be doing. We should just be blooding our youth.

Sticks, sticks everywhere. 

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

I think it's more that, rather than bringing in our own players to develop, he has had to rely on loans too.

Even though, elsewhere, this is the exact opposite of what he should be doing. We should just be blooding our youth.

Sticks, sticks everywhere. 

He has been one of our best players this season....doesn't matter about his age or contract status!

Isnt this what loan signings are supposed to be for....making us a better team for peanuts?

3 minutes ago, Nigel said:

He has been one of our best players this season....doesn't matter about his age or contract status!

Isnt this what loan signings are supposed to be for....making us a better team for peanuts?

Errr, yes. I'm not disputing that?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Plays most of the game like he just got out of bed and is going out for a morning stroll in the park. Needs to realise he isn't playing U23 football anymore.

Whereas the rest of the team need to realise they're playing football. At 20 he's our best midfielder in my opinion 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

he was appaling yesturday I would have hauled him off for Snod and let him play central. Again we made their ginger number 4 look like a great player he had the freedom of the 18 yard to the halfway line with no pressure.

Yet when Snodgrass came on he looked like he had legs made out of cement and the touch of a rapist.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Haha 1

like Davis, Bree, Green. I will give him a miss for having a bad game. He is young it will happen from time to time due to inconsistency 

Lad probably had pick of Championship clubs and opted to play for us :lol:

Â