John Terry

Farlz

39 minutes ago, vreitti said:

Why? What makes you think he's a good coach? 

is leadership has been absolutely fantastic, look at his interview with Davis how much he bigged him up, also the way he gave him a hug and showed his appreciation to terry 

20 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

After a shakey start he simply looks a cut above at this level. Despite seeing him play a lot over the years at premier league level I'm surprised at how good he is on the ball. 

Always been decent on the bail , started off in midfield as a kid - very good in possession 

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

is leadership has been absolutely fantastic, look at his interview with Davis how much he bigged him up, also the way he gave him a hug and showed his appreciation to terry 

So his leadership on the pitch, and him bigging up a youngster makes him a good coach? Thus we should "try to keep him at all costs". Sounds reasonable. 

Just now, vreitti said:

So his leadership on the pitch, and him bigging up a youngster makes him a good coach? Thus we should "try to keep him at all costs". Sounds reasonable. 

if thats the best argument for him not becoming a good coach in your opinion. try again.  

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

if thats the best argument for him not becoming a good coach in your opinion. try again.  

Why? I wasn't trying to make an argument as to why he shouldn't become a good coach. I just pointed out your argument for him becoming a good coach is downright ridiculous.

30 minutes ago, vreitti said:

Why? I wasn't trying to make an argument as to why he shouldn't become a good coach. I just pointed out your argument for him becoming a good coach is downright ridiculous.

You explain to me why its ridiculous then go on 

2 hours ago, vreitti said:

To expand on what i said earlier. I feel terry has the qualities to make a great coach:

His leadership and respect of the players. You can see how much he gets from the team. As highlighed boosting the youngsters up like davis and telling them to not get carried away.

His fitness look at him for 36 he knows how to condition himself a real role model.

A winner just knows how to win. Worked with the best at the highest level.  I think he would be a real asset at the club as a coach.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

is leadership has been absolutely fantatsic, look at his interview with davis how much he bigged him up, also the way he gave him a hug and showed his appreciation to terry 

What I liked lately about JT is the post match interview - at SHA and Preston, two different games and results but the same assured and calm demeanour from JT, yet still an air of determination in there - the guy oozes leadership. 

16 hours ago, terrytini said:

I can’t think of a better central defender in the country at the moment ( although I watch a limited amount of Premier League football at present).

Superb, motm for me.

as daft as it may sound at 37.....you could be right.

I rewatched the game earlier having been the other night.

Even better than I thought. It actually got to the stage where it was gripping just watching him individually. And I’ve not thought that about a defender since God.

Peerless at the moment.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

There is zero doubt in my mind that he is the best player in the league and he plays the game at a different pace to everyone else. So smooth, calm and with consummate ease. He can tell what the opposition are going to do next before they even know themselves to the point where 'intelligent' doesn't do him justice - he's psychic. 

It's a dozen games so I don't want to get ahead of myself here lest I curse him, but right now I think he's the best player we've had wear the shirt since McGrath. 

Was thinking similar last night - the guy is a class act and a huge asset to our season .

This is a guy with hunger and passion for the game - not here for easy cash like others in the past but here to win .

Edited by Eastie

Â