John Terry

Farlz

Bournemouth would suit Terry, a nice house in Sandbanks, the Redknapps for neighbours (or has he slept with Louise?) - and a team needing a fresh start - good timing for his career and their situation. Then DS can choose his replacement - think I saw something by Matt Kendrick about Craig Shakespeare being a good pick...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Bournemouth would suit Terry, a nice house in Sandbanks, the Redknapps for neighbours (or has he slept with Louise?) - and a team needing a fresh start - good timing for his career and their situation. Then DS can choose his replacement - think I saw something by Matt Kendrick about Craig Shakespeare being a good pick...

You can bet that if he has not he will be sniffing round her like a dog on heat if he made the move

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I can't think of anything more horrific in a domestic setting than Arry popping round every so often to borrow a cup of sugar. 

I'd be on the other side of Poole Harbour myself. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I can't think of anything more horrific in a domestic setting than Arry popping round every so often to borrow a cup of sugar. 

I'd be on the other side of Poole Harbour myself. 

With Wosie in tow 

• Haha 1

I heard that Smith took over the coaching of the defence during/after lockdown. If that’s the case I can’t see any chance of us wanting him to stay. Unless it is now a club tradition that we pay huge amounts of cash to retired CBs regardless of their contribution. Micah certainly set a trend. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

I heard that Smith took over the coaching of the defence during/after lockdown. If that’s the case I can’t see any chance of us wanting him to stay. Unless it is now a club tradition that we pay huge amounts of cash to retired CBs regardless of their contribution. Micah certainly set a trend. 

Joleen Lescott's phone has just sent a txt saying Hello.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Is the Daily Occurrence the sister paper to the Daily Mail?  

Yes, but forget all this nonsense, what about the effect it is having on house prices 

When we were doing poorly Terry was gettin the blame because he should be sorting out the defence, some even calling him the 'defensive coach', but when we improve thanks to the defence improving he gets no credit.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

Is there any truth to this, or another one of those extremes to attempt to vindicate some on Facebook who were slagging Terry week in week out, making Deano look like supercoach in the meantime?

As you might know, on the opposite end of the spectrum he just use to set out the cones at Brentford.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Is there any truth to this, or another one of those extremes to attempt to vindicate some on Facebook who were slagging Terry week in week out, making Deano look like supercoach in the meantime?

As you might know, on the opposite end of the spectrum he just use to set out the cones at Brentford.

Heard it from a mate who occasionally gets to hear things from a mate. So just random gossip.  No agenda but nothing you could put your wages on either  

• Like 1

Talksport apparently claiming that he's going to be interviewed for the Bournemouth job, doesn't strike me as the kind of option that they'd go for, but he seems to be being linked to a lot of managerial vacancies.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

If terry wishes to pursue a career in management then best if luck to him. No hard feelings from me.

If he were to leave i would try get Shakespeare in

cant. hes not allowed in villa park anymore. He's been bard

• Haha 2

Â