John Terry

Farlz

I think he is getting stick for his name  , any other coach wouldn't be getting complained at for not celebrating. I myself barely celebrated as was obvious we were in for a tough 2nd half .There have been plenty of times we have scored and Smith has shown little reaction too so this just seems like jumping on him as we were playing Chelsea .Does anyone really think he wanted us to lose yesterday ..really ? 

Also maybe he doesn't look impressed as after playing under some top manager he is watching what we are doing and thinking what a shambles. 

• Like 2

He is not called upon to do much punditry.....surely, he has more about him than some who appear on sky sports.....with his record.

just seems strange to me.

1 hour ago, TRO said:

He is not called upon to do much punditry.....surely, he has more about him than some who appear on sky sports.....with his record.

just seems strange to me.

His choice? He has a job.  Strikes me as the kind who gives 100% to what he's doing at the time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

He really needs to buckle down and focus more, he’s dreaming about squeezing tits even when he’s working! 

I’m sure we’ve all done that at work. Especially during lockdown when you can be in a zoom meeting and have your kecks round your ankles at the same time 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I’m sure we’ve all done that at work. Especially during lockdown when you can be in a zoom meeting and have your kecks round your ankles at the same time 

Ffs can you delete that video of me now!? 

• Haha 2

Can see him going to Bristol City to replace Johnson ... Not sure how I feel about him TBH and would be more worried about losing Cutler who seems to also be given the chance to have a lot if input. 

Edited by thabucks

5 hours ago, thabucks said:

Can see him going to Bristol City to replace Johnson ... 

I’d say Terry would want a far bigger “name” than that. Lampard got Derby, Gerrard Rangers. Terry would want one at least that size in my eyes 

I still think Terry likes being one of the boys, getting time with his family, his golf days and his short breaks 

As per previous links at managing somewhere else I'm not sure how much he actually wants it 

• Like 2

I would be fine with him as caretaker till the end of the season. See what he has to offer and give him some management experience. Still curious what kind of football a Terry team will play.

Spend the summer looking for a top level manager to bring in next season.

If I was being incredibly harsh on him I would say I honestly don't know what he does for us, that he's a glorified cheerleader, he's there to be a mate to the players, tell them stories of his past in an attempt to tickle their bollocks and get them fired up 

That works about as well as his defensive help

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I still think Terry likes being one of the boys, getting time with his family, his golf days and his short breaks 

As per previous links at managing somewhere else I'm not sure how much he actually wants it 

Maybe he is nervous.

Fail in his first manager job and it could be difficult for him to find work in football again.

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Maybe he is nervous.

Fail in his first manager job and it could be difficult for him to find work in football again.

That's definitely why he won't take over the reigns before the end of this season, he's not daft enough to take the relegation on his CV

My thoughts on him comes from his insta where he seems to be enjoying his life too much for the fuller workload of management 

It looks to me like he has a cushy number at villa 

Â