Transfer Speculation Summer 2017

Villan4Life

2 hours ago, BOF said:

He was on the bench until they sold Hogan to us.  I think we're plenty good enough up front tbh.

Pretty sure he wasn't ;). He was on loan at Eibar and iirc his first appearance back at Brentford was when they (and he) mauled us :(. Hogan had agreed to sign for us by then. Would love Jota at the Villa personally.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Pretty sure he wasn't ;). He was on loan at Eibar and iirc his first appearance back at Brentford was when they (and he) mauled us :(. Hogan had agreed to sign for us by then. Would love Jota at the Villa personally.

You're right he was on-loan from them, but even still the point remains the same.  He was deemed surplus to requirements by Brentford and only became established when Hogan left.  And I'm not arguing that Brentford didn't maul us but that's a separate discussion.

5 minutes ago, BOF said:

You're right he was on-loan from them, but even still the point remains the same.  He was deemed surplus to requirements by Brentford and only became established when Hogan left.  And I'm not arguing that Brentford didn't maul us but that's a separate discussion.

Think he went on loan due to homesickness tbf. Was Brentford's player of the season in his first campaign there. Either way, Brentford have said they will only sell to a Prem club so it's probably moot! Plenty more fish in the sea......................:ph34r:

• Like 1