17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Even after this, they have to lose 1 and draw the other for us to even finish above them on goal difference.

I’m not too worried if we finish 3rd or 4th as long as fulham are 2nd and not Cardiff .

fulham are the oNly team that  would worry me in   any play off 

Edited by Eastie
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, jamesbuchanan said:

Not quite. If they draw x2 and we win x2 then we would have the better GD. Still a long shot though.

Yeah I calculated it wrong. If they draw 1 and lose the other we'd be ahead by 1 point if we win both games.

Still doable. We also need Fulham to lose to one of the 2 relegation candidates and hope we can make up the goal difference in our wins.

Just now, Keyblade said:

Yeah I calculated it wrong. If they draw 1 and lose the other we'd be ahead by 1 point if we win both games.

Still doable. We also need Fulham to lose to one of the 2 relegation candidates and hope we can make up the goal difference in our wins.

Fulham are never losing to shitty Sunderland and blose are safe now so they would rather throw the game than help us.

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Fulham are never losing to shitty Sunderland and blose are safe now so they would rather throw the game than help us.

Blues are not safe 

• Like 1

We’ve got a fairly big say in how the final play off spots turn out.

I think it’s probably best (certainly more interesting anyway) if Millwall beat Boro. 

At the very least, if Cardiff finish third and meet Derby in the semis, I now feel there’s a decent chance we could be facing Derby in the final (if we do our bit).

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Hull away wont be easy for them. Hull have goals in them. Leak a lot too, but still potential for upset there

Cant see it. Hull are safe now and probably in holiday mode.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

We’ve got a fairly big say in how the final play off spots turn out.

I think it’s probably best (certainly more interesting anyway) if Millwall beat Boro. 

At the very least, if Cardiff finish third and meet Derby in the semis, I now feel there’s a decent chance we could be facing Derby in the final (if we do our bit).

If buy that for a dollar.

5 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Cant see it. Hull are safe now and probably in holiday mode.

Last home game of season for hull  - all the pressure on Cardiff - I can certainly see hull getting at least a draw and if so Cardiff will be screwed ;)

1 minute ago, John said:

So Cardiff need 3 points from two games and Fulham 4 points if we win our last two and have the better goal difference. The unlikely has become a little more possible tonight.;)

It's the hope that will kill you :D

• Like 1