17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

Loved Warnock's F*** Off! rant on the pitch live on SKY last night how fortunate it was post the 9.00 watershed:). Look forward to his being in the same mood on Tuesday night. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Only question now appears to be have we got enough points on the board to limp into the play offs 

Easily. It's always been about the play offs and we are comfortably positioned to qualify for them. 

We just need to find some form beforehand.

Not going up. These bottlers can’t handle it. Do they even **** care?? 

Adomah looks like he is alread6 on the beach. Snodgrass looks like he is more interested in a career in social media as he seems to be utter shit too.

thanks losers thanks so much 

I really thought that come the crunch part of the season our senior players who have been there and done it would come to the fore, and we would be well placed to handle it all. We have done the opposite, and fallen to pieces with our form. I am struggling to see us handling the play offs with any success. :angry:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Easily. It's always been about the play offs and we are comfortably positioned to qualify for them. 

Is this an official club line or Bruce line. Because I am appalled if that is the case

You get a wonderful opportunity yet again after last night yet again you **** it up.

do they care?. Nope doesn’t seem so at all, why should we pay their wages with our hard earned cash when they don’t care. 

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Adomah looks like he is alread6 on the beach. Snodgrass looks like he is more interested in a career in social media as he seems to be utter shit too.

I think you'll find that both Adomah and Snodgrass are knackered. They play almost every minute of every game.

Feck the Cardiff game, give them a freebie and let them get out of this league because they'll win regardless - they bully teams and even our best eleven will roll over and give in. 

Our only concern in the play-offs will be Fulham and we were well in that game until just before half time then our goalie gifted them a second. That was without our best eleven. Protect the best eleven now and let's go into the play-offs - max 3 games - with a fresh and injury-free best eleven. 

1 minute ago, villarocker said:

I think you'll find that both Adomah and Snodgrass are knackered. They play almost every minute of every game.

Feck the Cardiff game, give them a freebie and let them get out of this league because they'll win regardless - they bully teams and even our best eleven will roll over and give in. 

Our only concern in the play-offs will be Fulham and we were well in that game until just before half time then our goalie gifted them a second. That was without our best eleven. Protect the best eleven now and let's go into the play-offs - max 3 games - with a fresh and injury-free best eleven. 

Oh come off it, knackered?? They have been shit since the QPR game. If they are knackered then they shouldn’t be professional football players.

terry is 38 and don’t see him being knackered

Edited by Demitri_C

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

right now i dont feel much better about this lot than the garbage that took us down. agree with you on albert and snod. irrespective on how folks feel about bruce, surely everyone must agree this lot aren't giving 100%, and if they somehow get through a 2 leg playoff semi final i'll be amazed

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

You get a wonderful opportunity yet again after last night yet again you **** it up.

do they care?. Nope doesn’t seem so at all, why should we pay their wages with our hard earned cash when they don’t care. 

unfortunately we cannot use that line anymore sir....the stadiums could be empty every week and they would still be paid handsomely

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

13 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Of course, why not go up automatically like Cardiff on a shoestring budget when you can go up through the playoffs instead after spending upwards of 50 million.

We are Villa after all lets not make this easy for ourselves.

Edited by AshVilla

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

right now i dont feel much better about this lot than the garbage that took us down. agree with you on albert and snod. irrespective on how folks feel about bruce, surely everyone must agree this lot aren't giving 100%, and if they somehow get through a 2 leg playoff semi final i'll be amazed

Agree and I think xia, wyness and round need to hold an internal investigation. They are not playing for the club or the fans, totally unacceptable.

if w3 go up I don’t want snodgrass and I’d sell adomah. A half season man

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

They do care, they are a good bunch...but they are being badly let down by a manager who just rinses the same players every 4 days and hangs them out to dry.

It makes you wonder how he got teams up in the past without rotating them