17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

Just now, Eastie said:

Warnock will be up his worst again on Tuesday - hope we rub his nose in it 

Cardiff are filthy, totally not into this thing that in the Championship it's ok to "leave something on" a player. It's not alright at all, and they were at it all night.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Let’s hope we beat Norwich and keep the pressure on - will be a cauldron on Tuesday if so 

Yes whether we end up going up or not a Win tomorrow instantly creates a fantastic night on Tuesday.

2 minutes ago, romavillan said:

A Fulham loss after we win more like ;)

Not for me.  Fulham have to keep this up as its far more likely they will overtake them than us. 

Its our consolation prize that we dont have to play Fulham in the playoffs, best we can realistically hope for IMO.

We have to be on it big time tomorrow. We can be so passive away from home a lot of the time. Norwich look like a squad of players who cant wait for the season to end and who dont really want to play for farke. Great opportunity for us.

• Like 1

Naaaaawrich could not be any more midtable and done for the season. If we have any motivation then we'll win that. Then absolutely game on. Really could come down to goal diff in the end. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jareth said:

Naaaaawrich could not be any more midtable and done for the season. If we have any motivation then we'll win that. Then absolutely game on. Really could come down to goal diff in the end. 

So are Ipswich and Leeds.

Can see us winning our next four but last two are going to be tricky and then we also have Fulham likely to win majority of their run in.

Still don't see us getting second but Cardiff in the play offs would be a good result I reckon for us.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Warnock gets 2 pens in injury time ...and hes still moaning!

What a lovely bloke!

And 5 minutes of added time that never was. 

The Tunnocks Teacake. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Believe it or not but we could be two points clear of Cardiff this time next week by winning our next three.

That would be crazy.

That is quite mental, will be tough for them after being so far ahead. Hopefully it gets to Fulham too. 

3 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Am I alone in preferring all this mayhem to “ finishing top half if we can” in the PL ?

Yeah, kind of am as well. 

I want to go up but this has been so much more enjoyable than the last 5/6 years. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Not for me.  Fulham have to keep this up as its far more likely they will overtake them than us. 

Its our consolation prize that we dont have to play Fulham in the playoffs, best we can realistically hope for IMO.

Best we can hope for is now second again. We have to go another 7 wins in 7 type of run to do it, but that is the best we can hop for. Realistically, we can try and get 3rd but if we don't manage a very good run we'll finish 4th and have to be lucky to get promoted. The BEST we can hope for though after the insanity of the last few minutes tonight, is second.

3 minutes ago, Nigel said:

We are only 2 points behind Fulham, you do know that right?

Cardiff will be distraught after tonight and may not win again all season

Just now, romavillan said:

Best we can hope for is now second again. We have to go another 7 wins in 7 type of run to do it, but that is the best we can hop for. Realistically, we can try and get 3rd but if we don't manage a very good run we'll finish 4th and have to be lucky to get promoted. The BEST we can hope for though after the insanity of the last few minutes tonight, is second.

Id love to be with you but i think Hull killed our chances.  Hope im wrong but with Fulhams run in I dont think so.

Just now, Junxs said:

We are only 2 points behind Fulham, you do know that right?

Cardiff will be distraught after tonight and may not win again all season

Yes but Fulham have an easier run in and are barely losing any points.