17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

4 minutes ago, Alakagom said:

Cardiff have Norwich and Forest who have nothing to play for. And Hull and Reading as last two games, where it is highley likely they will be safe and have again nothing to play for.

I would lower the optimism, Cardiff don't play amazing but they grind out results exactly against teams like above. 

Of course stranger things have happened but it's hard to see. 

sometimes, it works the other way....tough games keep you in the right frame of mind....keep you on your metal.

soft games can be banana skins.

who would have thought......QPR-Bolton & Hull, would have caused us problems.

its a funny old game.

what an absolute prat of a man colin is. bitter, bitter, angry man. I would absolutely love it if we somehow smashed them on tuesday. Perhaps some unfair cardiff red crds, a wrong penalty for us and a wrongly disallowed goal for cardiff as we we 4-0 please. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rodders said:

what an absolute prat of a man colin is. bitter, bitter, angry man. I would absolutely love it if we somehow smashed them on tuesday. Perhaps some unfair cardiff red crds, a wrong penalty for us and a wrongly disallowed goal for cardiff as we we 4-0 please. 

I don't care if Neil Warnock has won the nobel peace prize and the nicest man on the planet.......I still want to smash them on Tuesday.

1 minute ago, TRO said:

I don't care if Neil Warnock has won the nobel peace prize and the nicest man on the planet.......I still want to smash them on Tuesday.

true, true but in a game full of emotion, there are extra satisfyingly ways of winning. :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, villarocker said:

Warnock is so scutty I can imagine him instructing his players to do a job on Grealish. 

My thoughts exactly, being the dirty word removed he is they would of already been told to do a job on jack.

Well im.not getting excited as we have shown time and time again this season we bottle it when its in our hands.

If we win the next three I might believe but can't see it. But bwst bit if entertainment tonight how the hell do you miss two penalties in two minutes?

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Can see Cardiff blowing second now.

We need to win our games and hopefully this time next week we could be actually above Cardiff.

Have to see what Fulham do.

If Cardiff blow this I'd be amazed if they won the play offs. They would be mentally shot.

They've been "blowing it" or "Imploding" for about 9 weeks now :rolleyes:

The one time they barely stuttered we pissed it away.

Aside from that, have Fulham been docked 6 points?

What am I missing?

• Like 1

If we could do it and win tomorrow, we need Fulham to fail in one game, while Cardiff to fail in 2 games out of 5. Assuming we win all of our 6 games. Fulham arent losing but theyve drew against QPR, so they still can draw and we are back on track with them.

We have a similar GD, assuming we win more than the two of them we will have a better GD. So we could hope on that.

Ofcourse we have Norwich then Cardiff themselves. Lets win these and see how it goes.