17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Haha sour grapes there Neil hahaha

Surprised by that. Thought he would have calmed down. The line about showing manners in British football was unnecessary as well. 

Anyway with the manner Cardiff lost that will be such a massive blow. They will throw away second spot and I can see us meeting them at Wembley. 

Not seen the interview but I'm certain that if Cardiff had buried both those last minute penalties Warnock would have politely applauded his players and allowed himself a quiet smile before offering Nuno a chocolate coated peanut in sympathy. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Ooooh... yeah that's a bit shit. 

It is but the guy appoligised live on tv and Warnock still weren't having it! Great post game entertainment though. Who needs Eastenders! 

Shame they can't film them meeting in Warnock office. Would make great reality tv,

25 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Am I alone in preferring all this mayhem to “ finishing top half if we can” in the PL ?

well it is exciting, not sure we will get that if we do go up.

oh hush my mouth:)

39 minutes ago, terrytini said:

@TRO I should hate to say I told you so but I don’t :D

Stage 1 Complete 

by the skin of your teeth...:P

but I'm glad though .....I was willing Cardiff to miss.

now WE need to do our business.

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It is but the guy appoligised live on tv and Warnock still weren't having it! Great post game entertainment though. Who needs Eastenders! 

Shame they can't film them meeting in Warnock office. Would make great reality tv,

Nuno is a big guy, I think he wouldnt be a man you want to mess with

Flipping heck this is an exciting roller-coaster ride. I'd obviously rather we were in wolves position, but this has been some season already with the squeaky bit now in full effect. 

9 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think SB did make a reference to Nuno's over exuberance at Molineux, when we was there.....and I think Pulis has had a pop too.

3 managers now.

Oh well......who cares.

Would love Villa to catch them now. Part of me thinks hes acted like that as people are already jumping on his reaction, rather than talking about how they messed up. Didnt they pay north of £5 million for Madine too? Delighted with that result and honestly thought I might die when the 2nd oen was given.

• Thanks 3

Just now, maqroll said:

So if we beat Cardiff and Fulham lose, we're right back in the mix for second, right?

we just have to win all our games and hope enough teams drop points

Cardiff have Norwich and Forest who have nothing to play for. And Hull and Reading as last two games, where it is highley likely they will be safe and have again nothing to play for.

I would lower the optimism, Cardiff don't play amazing but they grind out results exactly against teams like above. 

Of course stranger things have happened but it's hard to see. 

Edited by Alakagom
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alakagom said:

Cardiff have Norwich and Forest who have nothing to play for. And Hull and Reading as last two games, where it is highley likely they will be safe and have again nothing to play for.

I would lower the optimism, Cardiff don't play amazing but they grind out results exactly against teams like above. 

Of course stranger things have happened but it's hard to see. 

Yarp, but we beat them and their last 3 results will have been D L L. Coupled with losing their lead, that disasterous result tonight and the manager's mentality, it could just happen...