17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Well im.not getting excited as we have shown time and time again this season we bottle it when its in our hands.

If we win the next three I might believe but can't see it. But bwst bit if entertainment tonight how the hell do you miss two penalties in two minutes?

Bottle it.

1 hour ago, MapleVilla said:

Surely Fulham have got to lose a game before the end of the season?

A draw for them, and two draws for Cardiff (assuming we win against them), then that would go to the GD between all teams.

Us to win all of our games and we might do it that way.

Infact lets just play one game at a time and hope for the best.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It is but the guy appoligised live on tv and Warnock still weren't having it! Great post game entertainment though. Who needs Eastenders! 

Shame they can't film them meeting in Warnock office. Would make great reality tv,

He may have been entertaining but I’d take Stacy slater ahead of him any day ;)

6 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

Win the next 2 games and then it’s all to play for. 

Considering leeds is so close we need to throw that in but I'd agree with the sentiment. Win those 3 and I'll say it' game on.

Doesn't matter whatever happens to Cardiff and Fulham unless we can add real pressure now. 

At the moment it's a million miles away!

I don’t really want to look past Norwich they caused a few problems,s at villa park so it won’t be easy. If we do win Tuesday become huge really huge. 

Hopefully it will be a huge crowd too tues if it is Cardiff won’t find it easy espically with the fouling and bullying. The fans won’t let Warcock get away with it.

still. Cannot believe they missed two pens !

I just want to get promoted so I don't have to watch a stream of a guy recording a stream on his phone along with his drunken commentary anymore. 

Been a hell of a season though, so many twists and turns.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AntrimBlack said:

Warnock has absolutely no class.

A poor man's Mourinho.

He still has his sense of humour though......'Nuno has no class'

Take a bow sir!

10 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

I will raise you a Fulham defeat and Sessegnon out for the rest of the season.

It would be nice if some of our rivals would lose key players for multiple games like we've been without Grealish, Kodgia, Terry and Adomah for long stretches. 

We've been as unlucky with our opponents injuries every bit as much with our own. 

17 minutes ago, sidcow said:

It would be nice if some of our rivals would lose key players for multiple games like we've been without Grealish, Kodgia, Terry and Adomah for long stretches. 

We've been as unlucky with our opponents injuries every bit as much with our own. 

I'm starting to think Fulham are on some sort of doping. It's absolutely insane their 3 main players in Cairney Sessegnon and Mitrovic haven't missed a minute. 

9 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

I'm starting to think Fulham are on some sort of doping. It's absolutely insane their 3 main players in Cairney Sessegnon and Mitrovic haven't missed a minute. 

Cairney missed a good chunk at the start of the season, mitrovic was a bench player till January and sessignon is 14 

• Like 1

If Fulham can overhaul Cardiff for 2nd then i'd be a lot more confident heading into the playoffs. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VillaJ100 said:

Cairney missed   11 of the first 13 games 

Edited by Eastie