17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

5 minutes ago, TRO said:

One way traffic now....not sure why, sessegnon and Cairney went off.

Terrible decision from jonkavic I they killed any chance of winning the game. Obviously resting them for next game which was a poor decision 

• Like 1

A win for us today will put the pressure back on Cardiff for sure. We have to bounce back. If Cardiff then fail to win tomorrow, we are back to where we were prior to our defeat against QPR.

As many have said, there will be plenty of twists and turns, and points will be dropped by all teams where we don’t expect.

Edited by GeordieVillan
  • Like 3

Just now, GeordieVillan said:

A win for us today will put the pressure back on Cardiff for sure. We have to bounce back. If Cardiff then fail to win tomorrow, we are back to where we were prior to our defeat against QPR.

As many have said, there will be plenty of twists and turns, and points woilk be dropped by all teams where we don’t expect.

It will be four points and if they lose tomorrow and we win today.

massive chance to make it between us and Cardiff city

1 minute ago, holteend1982 said:

so using the logic of a lot of our own fans, Fulhams season is over they've bottled it by not beating QPR at home. won't stand a chance in the play offs because they haven't beaten QPR. what a disaster.

Sue those for  having a opinion. Geez

6 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Maybe it’s not easy to play against anyone ? Especially when they have the freedom of no pressure ?

They are ALL tough games nowTerry.....as you say.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Terrible decision from jonkavic I they killed any chance of winning the game. Obviously resting them for next game which was a poor decision 

Considering there is 2 weeks rest after this it really was a strange decision. Not wanting to see any players hurt i really hope they are hurt!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, holteend1982 said:

so using the logic of a lot of our own fans, Fulhams season is over they've bottled it by not beating QPR at home. won't stand a chance in the play offs because they haven't beaten QPR. what a disaster.

... and maybe they are right.

21 minutes ago, holteend1982 said:

Think you've made up your own logic there so you can have a moan at others. Good one. 

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Think you've made up your own logic there so you can have a moan at others. Good one. 

I'm not moaning, just trying to point out we don't need to worry so much at first sign of trouble like a lot of our fans seem to do. Chill out.

32 minutes ago, holteend1982 said:

No, I think you'll find that a large number of Fulham and Villa fans will say their chances of going up automatically are practically dead due to poor performances against QPR at a time when rivals just keep winning. I think we're definitely set for playoffs, Fulham have a slightly greater chance of catching Cardiff because of their easy run in.

Fulham have dropped two points so a win today can take us three points clear of them. We really must win today to keep the pressure on Cardiff and Fulham. Take this season to the wire Villa don't slip up for a second time within a week today. If Cardiff don't drop points between now and the end of the season they will have earned second place but if their results let us in as do Fulham's then let's not give them an easy run to second spot by folding ourselves in our remaining games.