17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Holy moses, Burton got 1 back on Wolves. Can't see them losing but puts the pressure on.

Yeah watching now, Second half will be lively. 

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Bolton’s home form is quite impressive. 2 defeats in last 13 games with 7 wins including beating Cardiff. Today will be tough. 

I can see a draw. 

I can't see a thing.....such is the unpredictability.

This crap has got shades of 2009 about when we were in a decent position then got like 1 point from 7 games. If we're getting turfed out by the likes of QPR and Bolton I'm worried about staying in the playoff places. 

2 hours ago, VillaAlex said:

Good to see Boro only get a point, if we missed out of automatics I'd hate to get them in the playoffs!

I’d be happy to play boro in the play offs - they are very beatable ,

6 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Automatic is over. Playoffs give me little hope, we just **** up too much when it really counts. 

It does appear that we mess up when we get close, which is odd given the experience and promotions achieved within our squad. :angry:

Just now, rbcuk said:

That’s 2nd well and truely gone after the last 2 bottle job performances 

Think it was gone after the qpr game - hard to believe this is the same team that pissed on wolves last week .

I think we're done. You think this side are going to be able to turn over the likes of Fulham or Middlesbrough in the playoffs? I don't see how we can when we play like this. I wonder how many years we'll be down here?

• Like 1