Villa Kit 2017/8

stewiek2

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they're just waiting for Terry to sign so they can use him in the promo photos. Perhaps they think he will boost shirt sales with his name on the back? 

Who knows. It always takes us forever to launch kits. 

6 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Maybe they're just waiting for Terry to sign so they can use him in the promo photos. Perhaps they think he will boost shirt sales with his name on the back? 

Who knows. It always takes us forever to launch kits. 

That is a very good point. Wonder if Terry will get a captain role as well 

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

That is a very good point. Wonder if Terry will get a captain role as well 

IF he does sign,  I would imagine that would be a given and would be a big part of the negotiations.

Just now, jim said:

IF he does sign,  I would imagine that would be a given and would be a big part of the negotiations.

Yeah I agree 100%. I am sure Chester wont mind though as Chester will be captain for most of the season as if terry signs i think he will play 15 games max

27 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Just a thought, are we struggling to find a new sponsor which is why the leaks are sponsor-free?

...or we have so many sponsors wanted their brand on our shirts we don't know who to disappoint.:detect:

10 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

...or we have so many sponsors wanted their brand on our shirts we don't know who to disappoint.:detect:

That would be simple though, he who pays the most get the gig.

41 minutes ago, NIVillan said:

I thought we already had a sponsor lined up just not yet announced.

Yes, because we currently have a sponsor.  Presumably until July 1st.

• Like 1

That's it; the sponsorship contract runs for 12 months... once that is set from July to July its hard to break out of the cycle.

I think Recon are the new sponsor, that's why they're not fussed about FFP. Cheeky £100m sponsorship deal should see us sorted out.