Scott Hogan

Demitri_C

Relieved. No idea if he's any good or anything, but we were minutes away from having just Kodjia as our only fit striker til May... we're still ridiculously light in this area, fortunately the season pretty much died tonight so it doesn't really matter.

1 minute ago, GENTLEMAN said:

He looks terrified

Looks like he's been injected with something. I reckon he watched the game and tried to get out but they had a  hypodermic to hand and quickly jabbed him before putting the contract in front of him and taking a snap. 

• Like 1

In spite of this evening's results, I'm happy about this. This lad will score goals, especially when we find the right balance in midfield. Good luck Scott. Welcome to the most wonderful football club in the world. Please don't boil my piss like your team mates did tonight.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

15 million on a 24 year old based on a season and a half's decent football sounds crazy to me. But hopefully I am wrong.

Yeah,  he's been prolific in that time but Rhodes who apparently wanted to come here and cost almost the same has scored boatloads each year. 

Hope he carries on as he is and is the real deal. 

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Honestly I can't even get excited. At the end of the day he is probably just another average Championship player who has just become a millionaire on the back of not much. Awfully overpriced. Probably can put his feet up now.

......like the rest of 'em.

Seen a lot of him since he came back from injury and he is a fantastic player but I just can't see how his style of play works for us (especially after tonight's performance). He plays on the shoulder and needs balls played through for him to run in on. Don't know how our occasional hoofing will work for him but I hope I'm proved wrong.

Â