Birkir Bjarnason

Barney_avfc

1 hour ago, Frobisher said:

If we do get him, let's not start doing that chant. We've missed the boat on that one. It looked so awkward when Wolves did it after their famous and historic 1-0 victory over us the other week.

you mean if we sign an icelandic squad player who makes sub cameos every other week and did absolutely **** all in a game we wouldnt be able to the clap?

can we at least sing dont take me home or has that gone too?

46 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Well.. 

If he joins he could be our engine in midfield..

Goodbye Jedinak//Westwood?

Very Dynamic and hard working.

As usual we are replacing players and selling others before they even come, it's almost like we are scared of having too many STRONG options.

It's a good thing yah know mate?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Too late, I've started doing it in the chair at home!  Wife doesn't approve!!

This genuinely made me laugh. I'd hope you did it out of the blue as loud as possible!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Nigel said:

This genuinely made me laugh. I'd hope you did it out of the blue as loud as possible!

I really did, but it's crap on your own.  My two year old daughter thought I was having some kind of fit! 

Can we send Westwood to Iceland in exchange? I mean, they move stuff from side to side when re-atacking shelves so he should fit in there! 

On a serious note, maybe Lansbury and Hourihane will be the two in the middle of a four with Adomah on the left with Bjarnason on the right? This team is beginning to give the appearance of a side that could maybe entertain the fans at long last? 

Wherever he plays, I hope this guy signs. I remember watching him at the Euros and thinking what a great player he looked and how he seemed to never stop running. Playing for Basel and being in the Champions League it never entered my head that we'd try to sign him. I thought he'd move somewhere bigger to be honest so I'd be well happy if he joins us. 

Â