limpid

Match Polls  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

gabby doesnt score- so no point in him being in the team

Gestede isn't a world beater but sell him 31 jan not 1st week of jan

. He had to be a be a better option then gabby who we couldn't give away for free. 

midfield not fit for purpose. 

who would have predicted we might lose against Cardiff and Wolves without midfield improvements-me!!!!

• Like 2

Beaten by a better team with a better manager.

We should be tearing up this league. Every player seems scared and not willing to commit to a tackle.

Every team seems to know exactly how to stifle us. Press the back 4 as we have no midfield and we panic it out to the wings and lose it.

If we can get 2 very good midfielders in early next week we can maybe turn it around.

And a sub on 90 minutes to waste time when we're losing? What was the point?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, USA_Villa said:

How on earth can you feel sorry for Bruce. Stop giving him the benefit of the doubt. When did we last play well? When did we last score from open play? Not good enough. He's had these players long enough to stamp his mark. For those of you that lauded Bruce, this is what you get. Poor, Boring Villa..

We were just as bad if not worse before he came.

1 hour ago, TheAuthority said:

Lamberk can go F*** himself. Running around and shouting. He used to sit on the bench and mumble nothing to anyone thinking about counting Lerners money. If he had any class he would have resigned or called the chairman out. He is a rocket polisher.

This. Typical Villa letting this word removed get a win when they are so shite at home

Losing to a Lambert team with significantly less investment says it all.

Absolutely woeful. I was forgiving of the shit performances when we were nicking points, but both performances and results haven't been good enough in the last few games.

• Like 2

Just got back. Jesus Christ that was bad. I mean, very, very bad.

As for the atmosphere in the Villa end, well, there wasn't one. 

Getting used to the Championship is going to take some time. Well, we will definitely have the time because we won't be getting out of this league anytime soon.

As for Ross McCormack..... Shockingly bad.

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I was gutted not to be able to watch the game due to late work, blessing. anyway once again, i see players like McCormack being called a "horrendous footballer". I must ask again how common sense can't allow Villa fans to question how these top players come here and all of a sudden become "horrendous"? Are we signing clones? Obviously not, you would be better off saying "horrendous, poisonous club". Villa Park has become a graveyard for good managers and players alike yet some of you are on a constant witchhunt for a scapegoat.

If they are ALL playing horrendously it is obviously something deeper.

I think you are onto something. There is a huge psychological problem at Aston villa. There is so much negative shit around our club . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, flashingqwerty said:

Bruce hasnt spent anything yet!

Dont blame him for the steaming pile of turd he inherited.

He's done more with this shambles in terms of a 'team' than the previous 2 managers combined!

That really isn't the case though is it. McCormack 66 goals in his last three seasons, Elphick and Jedinak both key players in their teams promotion campaigns.

• Like 1

Â