Conor Hourihane

dont_do_it_doug.

Just now, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I didn't get yours, it's just a bit of fun. Nobody is wanking into their cornflakes over the prospect of finishing above Barnsley.

You've said in the past that you would rather us play 'attractive'football and finish mid table than dull football and have a chance of promotion. In which case we're likely to finish below quite a few teams of that ilk. 

You do seem rather confused as to what you really want from this. 

You didn't get my point but decided to comment on it anyway?

OK boss, good one.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I didn't get yours, it's just a bit of fun. Nobody is wanking into their cornflakes over the prospect of finishing above Barnsley.

You've said in the past that you would rather us play 'attractive' football and finish mid table than 'dull' football and have a chance of promotion. In which case we're likely to finish below quite a few teams of that ilk. 

Liked, purely for vulgar cornflakes imagery. 

• Like 2

On 3/20/2017 at 13:42, dont_do_it_doug. said:

You've said in the past that you would rather us play 'attractive' football and finish mid table than 'dull' football and have a chance of promotion. In which case we're likely to finish below quite a few teams of that ilk. 

Strikes me more of a crunch nut sort.

On 3/15/2017 at 21:06, Sgl said:

I believe you, Nigel farage, the entirety of the spice girls and everyone within a 5 mile radius of B6 only just missed out . . .

Is Nigel an OUT.......field player.:)

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Â