Conor Hourihane

dont_do_it_doug.

4 minutes ago, PatrickCousens said:

In the Ireland squad - good lad. Hope he doesn't get injured.

Don't worry. There's no way he is getting in ahead of the legend that is Glenn Whelan.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, sparrow1988 said:

The size of the squads that MON initially announces I'm surprised that I'm not in it.

I believe you, Nigel farage, the entirety of the spice girls and everyone within a 5 mile radius of B6 only just missed out . . .

23 hours ago, sparrow1988 said:

The size of the squads that MON initially announces I'm surprised that I'm not in it.

Marty loves having massive squads but only utilising 12 of them. Just be glad nobody is footing the **** bill nowadays.

4 hours ago, BigAl said:

Hourihane and Lansbury are light years ahead of anything we have had in midfield over the last 5/6 years.

I know some others will mock but these 2 compared to Ashley **** Westwood is like night and day

• Like 3

Hourihane after making the final squad for the Ireland v Wales game which is great to see, just have to hope he doesn't get injured.

His and Adomah's assists are so important to this side and we finally look like a side who can create something and they know where the net is too. Midfielders who get assists and score goals, almost surreal! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dirtysanchez said:

Hourihane after making the final squad for the Ireland v Wales game which is great to see, just have to hope he doesn't get injured.

Just came in to post this.  ROI squad is gutted with injuries at the moment so I hope he can creep into contention for the starting team - or a sizeable cameo at least.  If he can seize his chance then he's the kind of player ROI badly need.

Â