Colin Calderwood

Sam3773

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, andym said:

Last time we played any good was Brighton away, the game before we got this guy in. Since then we've been shit in pretty much every game. Coincidence?

Many people are saying this on social media. It's hard to disagree

3 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

It's weird how Clemence was the one up talking to Bruce throughout the game not CC.

How's he a dinosaur? He's early 50's hardly old.

I think he's referring to mindset not age 

I think there is absolutely no evidence to suggest it's the no 2. Why not blame clemence while we are at it? seems now we are in the normal of just picking on anybody. People did it with Clarke, and Wilkins now calderwoods getting it

• Like 1

21 hours ago, andym said:

Last time we played any good was Brighton away, the game before we got this guy in. Since then we've been shit in pretty much every game. Coincidence?

Brighton were on a great run before he left though. If blame him for whats happening here then he must take some credit for that

not that I believe an assistant manager really is the indicator of our form

• Like 1

22 hours ago, andym said:

Yes total coincidence unless people can say he has changed lots of things on the training ground. He has won 6 and lost 6. How many of those 6 were when Kodja was away? 

Before the Brighton game were we playing really well and winning games on merit or is everyone looking for an easy scapegoat again.

Just now, mykeyb said:

Yes total coincidence unless people can say he has changed lots of things on the training ground. He has won 6 and lost 6. How many of those 6 were when Kodja was away? 

Before the Brighton game were we playing really well and winning games on merit or is everyone looking for an easy scapegoat again.

I think people are just asking the question as to what's gone wrong recently - could be a combination of factors - don't think anyone is looking for scapegoats .

• Like 1

I think we are entitled to ask questions, but

We could be in danger of getting the wrong end of the stick and pissing off the owner....He has already tweeted patience.

They are having a go and for that need encouragement.

Last night was appalling, but do we keep spanking the dog every day for a mishap.

We have had poor players, they have tried to get better ones.....lets give them a chance guys

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TRO said:

I think we are entitled to ask questions, but

We could be in danger of getting the wrong end of the stick and pissing off the owner....He has already tweeted patience.

They are having a go and for that need encouragement.

Last night was appalling, but do we keep spanking the dog every day for a mishap.

We have had poor players, they have tried to get better ones.....lets give them a chance guys

Problem for dr x is that being on twitter he's exposing himself to some of the hatred and vitriol of a few idiots who don't necessarily even follow villa .

• Like 1

Â