Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

On 21/10/2021 at 08:48, villalad21 said:

Steve Bruce and his pals in the media has somehow managed to make him out to be the victim. 

Just brilliant. 

He walked out on palace to take the brum job.

He walked out on sheff w to take the newcastle job.

There may be other examples. Karma catches up with him.

3 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Unemployed just in time for the United job to come up. I wonder if he’ll throw his hat in the ring for it if Solskjaer is sacked.

No chance utd would bring that much joy to non utd fans 

All of his utd media mates will happily make noise about how great he is though... 

• Like 1

I want Solskjaer to keep doing what he’s doing for a long while yet, but I’ll make an exception if I can see Steve Bruce in charge of Man United. Not that it will ever happen in a million years, but it would be the best thing in the history of the universe. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

Unemployed just in time for the United job to come up. I wonder if he’ll throw his hat in the ring for it if Solskjaer is sacked.

As much as I’d love to see it, he’d have to get past Dwight Yorke first. 

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

What a lovely tradition to have, severance pay and a spot of Cricket.

Steve Bruce spotted for first time since Newcastle sacking as he watches England cricket stars hammer Australia in Dubai

Steve Bruce looked happy and relaxed as he watched cricket with son Alex in Dubai

STEVE BRUCE was spotted for the first time since his Newcastle sacking in the most unlikely of places.

The former Toon boss enjoyed a day at the cricket in Dubai as he watched England batter Australia.

Bruce was axed by Newcastle's new owners earlier this month after the club's £300m Saudi takeover.

And the 60-year-old has jetted off to the Middle East to relax after his latest managerial position came to an end.

His son Alex, who plays for Macclesfield, posted a picture of the pair watching the cricket in Dubai.

And the caption read: "What a great day, dad and lad’s day out. Well done England and thanks for the tickets Jonny Bairstow."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/16586650/steve-bruce-england-australia-cricket-dubai-newcastle/

He looks so much healthier already, really should not put himself through the stress and pressure of managing. But then again £8m pay off is nice.

2 hours ago, sne said:

What a lovely tradition to have, severance pay and a spot of Cricket.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/16586650/steve-bruce-england-australia-cricket-dubai-newcastle/

He looks so much healthier already, really should not put himself through the stress and pressure of managing. But then again £8m pay off is nice.

Nice life and the pundits felt sorry for him. 

On 24/10/2021 at 15:40, woody153 said:

I never realised this was the main reason Simon Jordan used to big us up on talksport as the only proper team in the city....a bit of deflected praise but it wound up the great unwashed at the sty 🤣

14 hours ago, Hornso said:

"Spotted". He's in a selfie, taken by his son. Journalism standards are incredible these days.

No coincidence then, that this is like when Steve hears he has been called a tactically inept kebab munching waste of space cabbage faced potato head because Alex goes trawling the internet for exactly those kinds of comments.

On 24/10/2021 at 16:47, jacketspuds said:

I can’t remember the time frame, maybe it was just before they appointed OS, but I remember listening to talk sh#t and that prat Durham and his puppet DG did a whole hour or so claiming should employ Bruce. 

Experience, UTD man, blah blah blah…absolute trolls.  

On 24/10/2021 at 15:40, woody153 said:

It didnt catch up with him he hit the jackpot. £8m pay off for being his usual terrible self. There's a good case study to be done on how this charlatan managed to steal a living in football management for so long. 

Â