Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

By his own admittance he said Jedinak doesn't have the legs to play Centre midfield so he goes and outs him back in there. Fair play for not playing him at the back but don't them play him in midfield. He should have gone Thor or McGinn holding with Hourihane and Jack in front. 

He dropped our leading scorer and a guy who has a goal and assist in a few appearances. He just seems clueless. 

Went to the game expecting defeat and got exactly that, without so much as a whimper. Bruce has to go!

My bad for leaving early, well done Conor! Still get rid of Bruce though 

Edited by villarocker

How predictable , sure he's a safe option but it was always going to end this way for me . If we had gone up last season we would have been straight back down. We need to invest serious money to get a good manager and his team in. With a few clever additions the squad should be could enough .

On another note is does make me think how much influence Terry had last season, not on the field but with the coaching and team spirit. 

Bruce out! Once we have  a replacement who will work .UTV

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

He's a good man. He's respected in the game. He's liked by staff, players and most folks that deal with him. I like him.

It's time for him to step away from this one though - it's not working and it's not getting better.

He's a dick.

Every time he senses any pressure he has a pop at the fans.

That isn't the sign of a good man.

• Like 3

Â