PieFacE

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

They are not that bad. 

FWIW, my boss is a Man City fan and went to their game against Arsenal on Saturday, and he said Arsenal and Norwich (their previous game) were the worst 2 (Prem) sides he's seen in years at the Etihad.

11 minutes ago, blandy said:

FWIW, my boss is a Man City fan and went to their game against Arsenal on Saturday, and he said Arsenal and Norwich (their previous game) were the worst 2 (Prem) sides he's seen in years at the Etihad.

Might just be that Man City are really really good 

8 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Might just be that Man City are really really good 

He’s a season ticket holder there and said that because Arsenal (and Norwich) were so poor, it’s hard to say how well City played. But considering they lost at Spurs and started slowly last season too, I suspect that Arsenal may in fact be “Not very good”.  We’ll see over the season, I suppose.

4 hours ago, Czarnikjak said:

Willian has walked away from £20.5m and has just now terminated his Arsenal contract.

He had two years left on £240,000 a week deal.

Honourable

I see it as Arsenal are so bad he would rather set fire to £20 million pounds than spend another day on that sinking ship. 

7 hours ago, Rightdm00 said:

I see it as Arsenal are so bad he would rather set fire to £20 million pounds than spend another day on that sinking ship. 

Should of helped sink them further by collecting on it.

12 hours ago, Czarnikjak said:

Willian has walked away from £20.5m and has just now terminated his Arsenal contract.

He had two years left on £240,000 a week deal.

Honourable

He’ll get most / all of it back from his next club. 

11 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I doubt it. He took a massive paycut to sign for Corinthians

Probably a big signing on fee though. I doubt he tore up much of the £20m remainder of his Arsenal contract though.

He may well have given up some of the money, but it’s not quite “giving up £20m to get out of Arsenal” as it’s being framed.

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

Probably a big signing on fee though. I doubt he tore up much of the £20m remainder of his Arsenal contract though.

He may well have given up some of the money, but it’s not quite “giving up £20m to get out of Arsenal” as it’s being framed.

Highly doubt they can afford a big signing on fee. Nobody in Europe wanted him so wasnt a fight

18 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:

now training with the kids. what a joke club. i'd like to say i can't wait for all or nothing to come out but i'm absolutely convinced that if this circus continues it will be binned off

14 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

now training with the kids. what a joke club. i'd like to say i can't wait for all or nothing to come out but i'm absolutely convinced that if this circus continues it will be binned off

It could be Sunderland disaster levels 

15 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

I mean, this obviously is fake.

But its Arsenal, is its probably nailed on fact.

IMG-20210831-WA0006.jpg

first time any of their players have scored this season

31 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

I mean, this obviously is fake.

But its Arsenal, is its probably nailed on fact.

IMG-20210831-WA0006.jpg

Am I missing something here? So say that has happened for a fact, what exactly is the matter with that? No one shags at work? Or is it because it appears to be by two men? 

Edited by Ingram85

1 minute ago, Ingram85 said:

Am I missing something here? So say that has happened for a fact, what exactly is the matter with that? No one shags at work? Or is it appears to be because it’s two men? 

Originating from an Arab poster where I'd guess homosexuality is a big no no and would be massively damaging to them in that region which is the saddest part of that false story 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Originating from an Arab poster where I'd guess homosexuality is a big no no and would be massively damaging to them in that region which is the saddest part of that false story 

True. Very depressing. It’s 2021 and it’s breaking news with alerts and sirens that two men have had sex at work. Originating from over there in backwards world is sad enough but that it’s posted here in a shocking ‘look at this’ type manner shows it’s still a problem.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Am I missing something here? So say that has happened for a fact, what exactly is the matter with that? No one shags at work? Or is it appears to be because it’s two men? 

I dont think anyone is saying there is anything the matter with it. Please point out if that's been stated or inferred and I'm happy to correct myself.

Â