PieFacE

18 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Different organisation / name on the ownership 

Him from Watford owns 3 clubs, or he owns one, his sons own the other 2 or some sort of way round it all

Yes but UEFA competitions are different, Leipzig and Salzburg have some loophole that they can play 

If they were smart they'd use the upcoming break to bring in a new manager. But I think they always knew they wouldn't get a result today and will give Arteta one more game to turn it around.

• Like 2

Qatar pretty much owns and runs European football these days so they are allowed to do whatever they want. And as mentioned there are already a bunch of clubs owned bu the same groups and people.

3 minutes ago, maqroll said:

If they were smart they'd use the upcoming break to bring in a new manager. But I think they always knew they wouldn't get a result today and will give Arteta one more game to turn it around.

This isn't about the result. If they played this match 100 times Arse lose every one. The lineup, formation choices it screams of a manager who doesn't have a clue.  If they sleep walk through this second half he has to go. 

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I wonder if Wenger checks out their performances occasionally and allows himself a wry smile. He's a better man than I am if he's not enjoying this.

I would love it if they brought Wenger back. It's already shaping up to be an absolutely fascinating season. Wenger would add yet another interesting wrinkle.

1 minute ago, maqroll said:

I would love it if they brought Wenger back. It's already shaping up to be an absolutely fascinating season. Wenger would add yet another interesting wrinkle.

yep this will be him

Cruz is a gentleman in defeat. - Album on Imgur

Just now, Zatman said:

was a lot of people on here begging for Arteta as manager when Bruce got sacked, saying he would take us to another level. 

Probably League 2

To be fair, he probably could've done with a few seasons down in the Championship learning his trade. Even Pep and Zidane managed their respective B teams before getting the main job.

Could they attract Conte and if not who is available and realistic for them under the current ownership. They are not really that attractive anymore.

Lampard would be fun :D 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sne said:

Could they attract Conte and if not who is available and realistic for them under the current ownership. They are not really that attractive anymore.

Lampard would be fun :D 

The obvious choice is Graham Potter.  

Â