PieFacE

19 hours ago, Dave-R said:

I just spotted this onthe net from an Arsenal fan throwing a proper wobbly and I must say its cracked me up 🤣😂

The guys had 1.9 million views in such a little time, that's some doing I must say so.

4 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Please sweet pretty little baby Jesus relegate this scumbag joke club and make them suffer like we did for 10 years.

the thing is they're much bigger and better than we were when Lerner gave up so from that lofty position they have too far to slide to ever get relegated , you can also argue that kroenke is too rich and too invested in sports to let it happen

you can also argue that because of that their time wandering the desert could be longer than ours and due to that lofty position it will hit them harder

they've got purgatory to enjoy for many a year by the look of it...

all for the super saver price of £29 a year to become a member and then £95.50 for the most expensive tickets, imagine if that chelsea game had cost you £124.50 😂 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

the thing is they're much bigger and better than we were when Lerner gave up so from that lofty position they have too far to slide to ever get relegated , you can also argue that kroenke is too rich and too invested in sports to let it happen

you can also argue that because of that their time wandering the desert could be longer than ours and due to that lofty position it will hit them harder

all for the super saver price of £29 a year to become a member and then £95.50 for the most expensive tickets, imagine if that chelsea game had cost you £124.50 😂 

I know pal, just kidding here, never going to happen and they will just click one week and be solid if unspectacular. 

3 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Please sweet pretty little baby Jesus relegate this scumbag joke club and make them suffer like we did for 10 years.

Would be embarrassing for a a so called big six club to be relegated but it's been long happening. I think they'd sack Arteta first and most likely pull someone in who saves them. Then wed find that the following season they are back on top again and thi king they are one of the big boys.. 

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

They still have a very good top 6 squad.  They'll change manager at some point during the season, hire a better manager and should in theory easily finish in the European spots.

I say in theory... obviously hoping for some car crash tv from them this season.

• Like 1

Just now, Dave-R said:

Would be embarrassing for a a so called big six club to be relegated but it's been long happening. I think they'd sack Arteta first and most likely pull someone in who saves them. Then wed find that the following season they are back on top again and thi king they are one of the big boys.. 

Yeah, no way they go down no way, the players they have are too good for that. Alas I don't think they are good enough to take in what Arteta is saying, at citeh the players are at such a level that they can see the vision quicker and execute it. They are still a draw for someone good enough to make them a minimum midtable team in no time though and then progress. But as said, seeing one of the scum12 suffer would be hilarious. 

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

Yeah, no way they go down no way, the players they have are too good for that. Alas I don't think they are good enough to take in what Arteta is saying, at citeh the players are at such a level that they can see the vision quicker and execute it. They are still a draw for someone good enough to make them a minimum midtable team in no time though and then progress. But as said, seeing one of the scum12 suffer would be hilarious. 

Yeah they are good there players are but for all we know if Arteta gets sack and new boy comes in, they then could still go through hell. I'd say it were alot easier to dig yourself out of trouble back when we were going through crap, all we needed was looking after right. Now with Arsenal they are going through what we did and they need a change all over not just in the Coaching department. There troubles are happening as deep as the Owners to as deep as there staff. I forgot who said it recently but he said it's one thing to have the players but if the staff is not of decent quality to look after the players then the trouble start. Question is with Arsenal letting all those staff go when we came up to the premier, were they in fact there best quality staff because ever since they did they they have been having no end of troubles. 

I think the problems are deeper than just Arteta and Arsenal losing and we wont hear about it but we know the depth of the issues are multiple problems. They are basically driving themselves into the ground slowly through properly not being run good enough like the rest in the league.

We went through it all and Arsenal need a new Owner, questions will there fans force there Owner to sell onto make the right changes before it's to late and a drop happens, i think not. I've a feeling Arsenal may midtable it this season,there are many teams who will be competing for a europe place and I dont think Arsenal will be sorting the mess out in time.

Arsenal against Chelsea reminded me of us for abit last season while we were being to passive and no one was going to the ball or trying to keep it. Fortunately Smith finally seen that near end of season and had us going for the ball again. Arsenal were Violated to be fair..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Yeah they are good there players are but for all we know if Arteta gets sack and new boy comes in, they then could still go through hell. I'd say it were alot easier to dig yourself out of trouble back when we were going through crap, all we needed was looking after right. Now with Arsenal they are going through what we did and they need a change all over not just in the Coaching department. There troubles are happening as deep as the Owners to as deep as there staff. I forgot who said it recently but he said it's one thing to have the players but if the staff is not of decent quality to look after the players then the trouble start. Question is with Arsenal letting all those staff go when we came up to the premier, were they in fact there best quality staff because ever since they did they they have been having no end of troubles. 

I think the problems are deeper than just Arteta and Arsenal losing and we wont hear about it but we know the depth of the issues are multiple problems. They are basically driving themselves into the ground slowly through properly not being run good enough like the rest in the league.

We went through it all and Arsenal need a new Owner, questions will there fans force there Owner to sell onto make the right changes before it's to late and a drop happens, i think not. I've a feeling Arsenal may midtable it this season,there are many teams who will be competing for a europe place and I dont think Arsenal will be sorting the mess out in time.

Arsenal against Chelsea reminded me of us for abit last season while we were being to passive and no one was going to the ball or trying to keep it. Fortunately Smith finally seen that near end of season and had us going for the ball again. Arsenal were Violated to be fair..

It could be that the whole place is rotten to its core(hope so), if there is a toxic element running through it they could really do themselves some real damage, I hope their rivals find a way to struggle too and spam, down with the lot of them.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

It could be that the whole place is rotten to its core(hope so), if there is a toxic element running through it they could really do themselves some real damage, I hope their rivals find a way to struggle too and spam, down with the lot of them.

Well these so called big six run on old principles dont they like biggest wages and paying out big massive signing fees. Other clubs who have fallen like we did had to restructure and sort themselves back out from the Owners right through that score to what happens on the pitch. Other clubs have gone through what we have but the big six have yet to and eventually it will catch up because football's changing and you cant always throw money at the problems anymore. Even buying the best players doesnt guarantee success,to many top stars and you get a powder keg where at any point things behind the scenes can go very sour and blow up decimating a team, if City dont win Silverware watch for that happening lol. 

The hope is were either going to see Arsenal keep buying players and over spending each season and slowly draining the life out of themselves or they will slip fast I'm a couple of seasons times. I think other managers and Cosches who are making a dent in the so called big six plans are coming on fine and these world class Coaches are starting to struggle abit in the league now because tactics and gameplay systems have improved under Coaches and managers who have had no choice but to adapt. Gone are the days, that I think that you buy a ton of world class players bring in the best coach/manager and it all works out perfectly.

21 minutes ago, ender4 said:

So they being bought by the Qatari’s?

Are they allowed to own both PSG and Arsenal?

Different organisation / name on the ownership 

Him from Watford owns 3 clubs, or he owns one, his sons own the other 2 or some sort of way round it all

• Like 1

Â