PieFacE

6 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm guessing it will make it worse if Spurs win today and there's a situation where after three games Spurs have nine points and haven't conceded while Arsenal have no points and haven't scored.

To rub it it, Spurs top after doing an Arsenal (when they were good).

1 nil, to the Tottenham

1 nil, to the Tottenham

1 nil, to the Tottenham

Norwich, Burnley, Spurs, Palace, Brighton next.

Fixtures starting to look a lot more kinder for them now. Their season really starts now. Make it or break it for Arteta after the International break.

Get 10-12 points out of that and they get their season back on track and stabilize somewhat.

Edited by villalad21

7 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Norwich, Burnley, Spurs, Palace, Brighton next.

Fixtures starting to look a lot more kinder for them now. Their season really starts now. Make it or break it for Arteta after the International break.

Get 10-12 points out of that and they get their season back on track and stabilize somewhat.

Draw with Norwich

Win against Burnley

Spurs totally F Arsenal up

Win against palace

Lose against Brighton.

I count like 7 points for Farcenal.

6 hours ago, Dave-R said:

Draw with Norwich

Win against Burnley

Spurs totally F Arsenal up

Win against palace

Lose against Brighton.

I count like 7 points for Farcenal.

I'd say Burnley would be tough for them, 1 point from 6 last year, lost at home to them, Dyche will rough them up and they won't like it 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I'd say Burnley would be tough for them, 1 point from 6 last year, lost at home to them, Dyche will rough them up and they won't like it 

Burnley not got the greatest of starts themselves

Reckon the likes of Saka, Smith Rowe and Aubamyang can cause them a lot of problems 

47 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Burnley not got the greatest of starts themselves

Reckon the likes of Saka, Smith Rowe and Aubamyang can cause them a lot of problems 

That's arsenal in a nutshell though, on paper auba runs rings around the likes of Mee

In reality Mee puts one on him in the first 5 mins and he ghosts the rest of the game 

No fire in them 

On 28/08/2021 at 22:20, Czarnikjak said:

They are suffering now, but I bet they will still finish ahead of us this season.

All well and good but I am sure they have slightly higher ambitions than finishing over Villa. Most money spent all summer in Europe 

7 hours ago, villalad21 said:

They need at least 10 points from that 

Dont think they will get, pressure be on so much and they will screw up, I think it be 3 points off those 10 points.

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Hope your right because the less points they get the better lol.

Some of these teams are turning up there playing and Arteta has them playing like league 2 side, not even championship. Yeah I believe the way they have been playing that they would of struggled even in the championship it's that bad.

In fact it resembles largely our first season in the premiership at the moment where teams were all over us.

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Not a chance. 

They are not that bad. 

We will see mate but I cant see a way out for them at the moment, those next 5 games they are not easy wins like people suggest, we will find that out ourselves as well. Apart from the usual teams who win alot the rest arnt push overs apart from a couple like Newcastle, Norwich but even they can surprise a few teams at the top end on any day. Some of these mid table teams will put on such a defensive display and then come out hitting on counter that its completely defeating Arteta's system. Arsenal are being stretched so much then once the gaps open are failing to close back up and they are being exposed so much. Arsenals defence are being put under so much pressure because there frontal players are not able to control games, there is no cooperative team work and efficient communication. Only a couple of Arsenals frontal players are trying so hard its resembling us under having Grealish and being a one man team.

Â