Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

1 minute ago, ROTTERDAM1982 said:

Average at best

Brilliant post mate, well done.

Bolasie - great player, serious fitness/injury concerns.

El Ghazi - played 2 games, 1 against Burton where he was not convincing.

yeah, lets get rid of that average player, we’re sorted on the wing ??

So after moaning we don’t create enough chances for our strikers, we move a forward to the wing, who is known as selfish and greedy? That’ll improve the situation no end.

And AEG is obviously already a proven replacement after 2 games. 

Without Albert we’d have struggled to make play offs last year, can’t believe the loyalty we show, may be he goes to boro and sets up another 15 goals and scores 5 and they go up? 20 goals in assists and goals scored is average obviously, and after 5 games this year of the tinker man shifting the squad all over the place, he’s not good enough for us.

Are we talking about the same team?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm not sure how anyone thinks this is a good idea, especially to Boro.

He's been poor for a while now but he's more than fine as a back up option. I guess we just put our unlimited supply of RB's on the wings then when one of El Ghazi or Bolasie are injured..

• Like 3

Makes the decision to loan Green out look bizarre / stupid in the extreme.  Sorry correct.  It makes the decision to loan Green out look even more bizarre / stupid in the extreme.

I cannot understand his thinking on this one. I get that his form has dipped and we have two good players in wide positions, but Bolasie is coming back from a long term injury, what happens if him or El Ghazi get injured. After loaning Green out and then this he really is asking for trouble.

The bloke absolutely baffles me!

• Like 1

The Adomah we have been seeing lately is the real Adomah. He had a great run of form last season, but that was not normal for Adomah. He has only ever been a 10+ goal scorer twice in his entire career. Adomah has always been very inconsistent hence why he is in the championship, and Boro didn't want him when they were promoted. 

STILL, having Adomah as our #3 winger is ideal. I think he is playing too much lately. He clearly looks fatigued, and shouldn't be starting every match. Loaning him out would be dumb. 

This is where we went wrong last year, relying on 2 wingers to see us through a whole season

Elmo and kodge are not wingers...we are screwed if one of the starters goes down.

...and it strengthens a rival too....madness!

This is unbelievable,  yes he hasnt been great of late but he scored 15 goals from out wide last year, we would have been nowhere near the play offs without him, what on earth are we doing loaning a player like albert to our rivals, utterly bonkers 

Â