Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

Fir me it’s the matter of the pen, fir me it seemed like a I dint give a shit if I score or not style pen. Then the follow up confirmed to me he is utter shit.

dont wan5 him anywhere near the starting eleven. A terrible footballer 

Whilst the cup is not important, I am fuming that we have had to suffer another abject performance from our team. I think Albert is a big offender in our poor form this season. He doesn’t really contribute anything anymore, and it is time he was taken out of the team. I would rather Green gets game time while we wait for Bolasie to get up to speed.

Just now, momo said:

STOP THE HATE. This is really getting tedious and boring. It's just football and bad form happens to the best players. He will be back.

Nah. He's done. But he has to stick around so that Bolasie stays happy.

3 minutes ago, momo said:

STOP THE HATE. This is really getting tedious and boring. It's just football and bad form happens to the best players. He will be back.

Back to what’s? He has been pathetic for six months now. Not acceptable 

11 minutes ago, av1 said:

Happy Villa lost. Wow, just wow. 

believe it or not we have bigger priorities than a meaningless cup run. Seems the team picked today indicates the club does as well

Still has a part to play as a rotation option/ off the bench but he has had a very poor start to the season and that penalty/ rebound miss has summed it up. Have to question why a player in such poor form and low confidence was given the responsibility mind, poor from Bruce.

He was tearing it up for us not that long ago, so I disagree that he is shit.

With his current form though, he shouldn't be starting. An emergency bench player at best, with Al Ghazi and Green miles in front of him.

9 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

He hasn't had a good game in over half a year. He has a year left on his deal, is pissed we didn't give him a retirement contract. Get him in the stands or get him out the club. There is out of form and then there is taking the piss.

Completely agree, he clearly doesn't care because he isn't getting a new contract. Instead of doing a hutton and earning himself one he is being a big baby and putting in lame and un-interested performances. I hope to god boro make  aloan bid for him i want to see him gone come the summer 

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

I cant be the only one happy he missed, pointless us being in the competition 

I wouldn’t see happy but I didn’t really care about the result. I would have been nice to see the second string fight for a place though but that rarely happens in these games. It ends up looking like strangers players together.

As for Adomah, he is not the best of players but at the very least needs confidence to help his game. 

I don’t think booing him or giving him abuse will help. 

• Like 1

Â