Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

1 minute ago, PatrickCousens said:

Better but still too many moves breaking down with him for my liking.

In my eyes, Adomah has been dangerous, he's took it too the opposition, caused them a headache and has looked fast.

I think laat night showed adomah limitations.  Good at getting past players good work rate and tracking back. But his crossing is diabolical. The amount of attacks in the final 3rd that broke down because of him was bad. But he was 3x better than green. 

Green was hopeless yesterday. I can see why bruce wanted wingers

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think laat night showed adomah limitations.  Good at getting past players good work rate and tracking back. But his crossing is diabolical. The amount of attacks in the final 3rd that broke down because of him was bad. But he was 3x better than green. 

Green was hopeless yesterday. I can see why bruce wanted wingers

Adomah worked well tried hard, but everytime he got down the line it was generally just a clipped ball to nobody. His last action was another failed cross. Bruce immediately turned to Calderwood and said get him subbed.

I think his patient had well and truly snapped at that point. He looked livid.

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Adomah worked well tried hard, but everytime he got down the line it was generally just a clipped ball to nobody. His last action was another failed cross. Bruce immediately turned to Calderwood and said get him subbed.

I think his patient had well and truly snapped at that point. He looked livid.

Yep he did. But if he was livid at adomah what was he thinking about green? He was so bad last night. Much worse than adomah. Did nothing right. 

Lightweight....No intensity Imo....but better than Green on present offerings.

has even stopped cutting inside, like he used to.

bring on the new boys....fingers crossed.

2 hours ago, chips'ngravy said:

Just spoke to a Dutch guy about El Ghazi. Doesn't rate him - no end product. 

Adomah mkII ?

You might think Adomah has no end product, but the stats suggest the opposite. He's a little out of form but still had plenty to offer this squad. 

1 hour ago, lexicon said:

He needs to look up before he crosses. So many times he just hits it without looking and it doesn't really go near any of our players. 

Agreed, and i know I'll get slaughtered for this given that his best form last season came from the left, but i wouldn't mind seeing him back on the right for a bit. 

All to often he beats a man and then seems caught in 2 minds as to whether to cut back inside onto his favoured foot or cross with his left. Being back on the right for a bit he could get in early, better quality crosses after beating his man, which not only could benefit the team, but also give him back a bit of confidence that seems to be lacking. 

21 minutes ago, av1 said:

Agreed, and i know I'll get slaughtered for this given that his best form last season came from the left, but i wouldn't mind seeing him back on the right for a bit. 

All to often he beats a man and then seems caught in 2 minds as to whether to cut back inside onto his favoured foot or cross with his left. Being back on the right for a bit he could get in early, better quality crosses after beating his man, which not only could benefit the team, but also give him back a bit of confidence that seems to be lacking. 

He played on the right against Ipswich second half. He spent that brief time cutting in on his left foot and under hitting crosses. He doesn't know whether he is coming or going nowadays. He needs benching and watching Bruce's reaction yesterday I would be amazed if he started against Reading.

• Like 1

On 23/08/2018 at 12:11, chips'ngravy said:

Just spoke to a Dutch guy about El Ghazi. Doesn't rate him - no end product. 

Adomah mkII ?

I wouldn’t worry too much about what one Dutch guy thinks. We all see the game differently. 

Many on here would you tell you half of our team are awful players. 

With 2 new wingers in I wonder if we'll be looking to offload him to Turkey or whatever.

Squad must be ridiculously expensive to maintain by now and Adomah, as much as he is a great guy and scored a lot last season might be expendable.

4 minutes ago, sne said:

With 2 new wingers in I wonder if we'll be looking to offload him to Turkey or whatever.

Squad must be ridiculously expensive to maintain by now and Adomah, as much as he is a great guy and scored a lot last season might be expendable.

I personally would not even risk off loading him, for me Adomah is great at getting that ball and because of his speed turns alot of his opponents inside out. Adomah caused brentford no end of problems, to me that type of guy is worth keeping around as he gives out alot of headaches.

Yes I've been thinking myself, we must be crazy ridiculous on the player bill now with the new add on's.

I would much rather offload ross and co who don't do what they should be and decrease the player bill like that, than get rid of a workhorse like Adomah.

Ross and co are like those you get in videogames, who stand there and don't do anything all game, only to realise your team would of been in a better shape if only they had pulled there weight. Not only that but you find they have been off collecting resources for themselves in the map while you have been fighting every step of the way for victory, oh yeah they are called: leaches who are always out for themselves..

3 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I personally would not even risk off loading him, for me Adomah is great at getting that ball and because of his speed turns alot of his opponents inside out. Adomah caused brentford no end of problems, to me that type of guy is worth keeping around as he gives out alot of headaches.

Yes I've been thinking myself, we must be crazy ridiculous on the player bill now with the new add on's.

I would much rather offload ross and co who don't do what they should be and decrease the player bill like that, than get rid of a workhorse like Adomah.

Ross and co are like those you get in videogames, who stand there and don't do anything all game, only to realise your team would of been in a better shape if only they had pulled there weight. Not only that but you find they have been off collecting resources for themselves in the map while you have been fighting every step of the way for victory, oh yeah they are called: leaches who are always out for themselves..

But in the unlikely event someone comes in for Ross or Micah they will at best pay maybe 10% of their wages and no transfer sum.

Adomah might actually bring in some money but obviously not much.

Â