The Championship thread

TrentVilla

6 hours ago, Hornso said:

Would much rather see Forest back than Bournemouth.

Agree with this. 

Until they beat us, when they can **** off back to obscurity 👀

7 hours ago, Hornso said:

It's a shame Keinan won't be involved. Would much rather see Forest back than Bournemouth.

hear hear. would love it if bournemouth **** it up

bournemouth's comeback the other night changes nothing really. had they lost forest would still have been 2pts behind therefore still needing a win tuesday

• Like 1

If Bournemouth dont go up automatically i think mentally that will ruin them for play offs.

If forest dont finish in 2nd they should just settle for 4th as i think they can beat luton over teo legs. Sheff utd over two legs will be a tough two games. They would have more chance against Sheffield utd in a one leg game

12 hours ago, useless said:

Most interesting scenario would be Forest to come up automatically, and for Luton to win the play-offs, that would be two teams that haven't been in the top division for a while, boring if the same teams keep coming up and down. With Davis, Lolley, Lansbury, Steer, Bree,  and Snodgrass both have a Villa connection as well.

Yeah, that’d be my preferred outcome from the league. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Any idea why? Their best season since they went down 

They were in the top 6 for ages but in recent times been losing to likes of Peterborough 3-1 at home and getting booed off. Think they've lost 10 of their last 16 so think it's optics....keep him when things are on the decline and they'll probably have to sack him around October/November and waste a season rebuilding.

Mowbray at Blackburn in similar situation with his contract running out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, S-Platt said:

Yeah bit boring if Fulham and Sheff Utd come straight back up.

Bournemouth aswell. I do think Fulham will do a bit better than previous attempts and hit 16th/17th but other two would have little chance.

Guess they'd argue they both went down BCD so only right they get another chance in prem with crowds back but would much prefer to see Forest and Luton make it, even Blackburn but them getting top 6 looks pretty remote.

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Forest have a better GD +1 jesus how tight is this.

If they win they go 2nd. Come on forest!!

so i assume, Forest could best Bournemouth, but still not make top 2 if the GD swung against them? (if Bournemouth win all other games).

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

so i assume, Forest could best Bournemouth, but still not make top 2 if the GD swung against them? (if Bournemouth win all other games).

So if forest win 1-0 lets say against bournmouth they will be 2nd by +2 goals. If final game forest  win by one then bournmouth win by +2 they are level on points and level on GD. That would be heart breaking on finishjng 3rd

• Sad 1

Â