Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

18 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Why would he come back to being back up in the English second division when he's a regular for a side 8th in the Italian top division out of interest?

I'm sure Fiorentina or another euro side will come in with a bid and we'll accept, same for Veretout and Gil.

Excuse we hold his registration and pay his wages. 

Still pissed me off we let so many players go on cushy loans because they don't want to play in the championship. We should have told them if hey didn't want to play in the championship, they shouldn't have played so shit, so play better and get us promoted and then you won't have to. 

Id like to see us bring Sanchez, Veretout and Gil back next year. Play for us, and play well. Moan or don't put the effort in, then you don't get paid. Their choice. 

rocket polishers. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, blunther said:

Excuse we hold his registration and pay his wages. 

Still pissed me off we let so many players go on cushy loans because they don't want to play in the championship. We should have told them if hey didn't want to play in the championship, they shouldn't have played so shit, so play better and get us promoted and then you won't have to. 

Id like to see us bring Sanchez, Veretout and Gil back next year. Play for us, and play well. Moan or don't put the effort in, then you don't get paid. Their choice. 

rocket polishers. 

It's hardly a massive shock an international regular wants to leave and continue playing in a top level league.

It's all about managing the wage bill aswell, our is too high for the level we're at so letting those three go would shave off around 100k I reckon.

1 hour ago, DK82 said:

A beast. Really helps keep things solid at the back. 

Yep one of the most important players we have. It's no fluke our win ratio picks up when he's fit.

I just don't get the people who criticise him because he struggles to pass a ball...we have Hourihane and Lansbury who can do that now.

• Like 3

Just now, VillaChris said:

It's hardly a massive shock an international regular wants to leave and continue playing in a top level league.

It's all about managing the wage bill aswell, our is too high for the level we're at so letting those three go would shave off around 100k I reckon.

No it's hardly a shock but it pisses me off. Play here, play well and earn your move. Or be an ass and get a two week fine every time you're a second late for training. Players turning up for the money, playing shit, moaning then leaving for a sweeter deal whenever they fancy does my head in. Would love to see a club stand up to the nonsense. 

Anyway, Jedinak. Absolutely essential for the team, and we need backup. Sanchez would do just fine, unless we get a decent offer for him. 

Attitudes of Gabby, Richards and McCormack are far far worse.

Carlos wasn't great but he tried his best and wished to move on when Fiorentina showed an interest. You'd rather stay here than move to a top 8 Italian club playing in the Europa league if you weren't a Villa fan.

Plus he wants to keep his starting spot for Colombia.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Attitudes of Gabby, Richards and McCormack are far far worse.

Carlos wasn't great but he tried his best and wished to move on when Fiorentina showed an interest. You'd rather stay here than move to a top 8 Italian club playing in the Europa league if you weren't a Villa fan.

Plus he wants to keep his starting spot for Colombia.

I quite liked Carlos (minority I know). I'd rather a lot of things, but I don't see why players get their own way so much. We own him. If he wasn't prepared for that then he shouldn't sign a contract. And if we want him back then he should get his head down and work hard. Either hard enough to get us into the top flight, or hard enough for someone to want to pay us a fee to release him. Then he can go where he likes. 

And i I think he would as he doesn't seem a complete dick like the others you mentioned. 

Edited by blunther

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Yep one of the most important players we have. It's no fluke our win ratio picks up when he's fit.

I just don't get the people who criticise him because he struggles to pass a ball...we have Hourihane and Lansbury who can do that now.

Thats been part of our problem.....due to the massive demise.....the balance went for a "burton" and players were being ill-judged as a consequence.

as the 11 takes some shape and the round pegs go in the round holes and the square ones in square holes, suddenly players will start to look something. There is still a long way to go though.

slowly, slowly, catch a monkey.

We have created what we have and some of the players that have gone out on loan, was probably victims of circumstance and no more.

We do have to calm our jets a little and let the manager and coaches, get on with it, without every every juncture being a car crash.

On 04/03/2017 at 19:39, TRO said:

Thats been part of our problem.....due to the massive demise.....the balance went for a "burton" and players were being ill-judged as a consequence.

as the 11 takes some shape and the round pegs go in the round holes and the square ones in square holes, suddenly players will start to look something. There is still a long way to go though.

slowly, slowly, catch a monkey.

We have created what we have and some of the players that have gone out on loan, was probably victims of circumstance and no more.

We do have to calm our jets a little and let the manager and coaches, get on with it, without every every juncture being a car crash.

Agree totally Tro, but none of this is new, so why do some fans forget and become obsessed with the idea of yet more managerial change? 

On 04/03/2017 at 18:24, VillaChris said:

Yep - vital for us.

We need cover for him next season. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Been critical of him in the past but he's absolutely crucial.

Got off to a sticky start but has looked much better under Bruce - huge worry is that when he's injured we have nobody good enough to replace him .

• Like 1

On 04/03/2017 at 18:31, blunther said:

I quite liked Carlos (minority I know). I'd rather a lot of things, but I don't see why players get their own way so much. We own him. If he wasn't prepared for that then he shouldn't sign a contract. And if we want him back then he should get his head down and work hard. Either hard enough to get us into the top flight, or hard enough for someone to want to pay us a fee to release him. Then he can go where he likes. 

And i I think he would as he doesn't seem a complete dick like the others you mentioned. 

Maybe we wanted to offer him on loan?

maybe he didn't have a relegation clause where he'd get paid less? 

Maybe RDM told him he wouldn't play?

6 hours ago, Eastie said:

Got off to a sticky start but has looked much better under Bruce - huge worry is that when he's injured we have nobody good enough to replace him .

We do. Gardner can likely do a job in that role, but the problem was Bruce refused to play a DM when Jedinak was injured. Instead he tried another defender and then a 4-4-2. 

2 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

We do. Gardner can likely do a job in that role, but the problem was Bruce refused to play a DM when Jedinak was injured. Instead he tried another defender and then a 4-4-2. 

I agree that Gardener can do the job but Bruce needs to get Mile to work with him in training and teach him some positioning. He goes missing alot. Also bulk him up abit lol

Â