Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

It is funny how something he had no influence on - whether Bogle finished the chance or not - has such an effect on how we see the performance. The bottom line is Bogle should have scored, we should have been 1-0 down and we might have gone on to lose the game. It was an abysmal backpass. I hope he goes back to midfield when Baker returns. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

It is funny how something he had no influence on - whether Bogle finished the chance or not - has such an effect on how we see the performance. The bottom line is Bogle should have scored, we should have been 1-0 down and we might have gone on to lose the game. It was an abysmal backpass. I hope he goes back to midfield when Baker returns. 

I think thats what will happen when he does come back. 

The likes of Aguero miss sitters, if it was in the Prem, it could easily have been missed too. Aguero misses multiple piss easy chances a game at times before scoring. 

Victor Valdes slip in the last minute, if that was Johnstone, people would say, it wouldn't have happened in the Prem. Balls. The Premiership is a mint league but it's full of errors week after week because players are human and not machines. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I stroked his beard on Saturday. 

There was a bit of back and forth, I wasn't going to just grab at it because no means no and as he rightly pointed out - "if I let you do it they'll all want a go". However I managed to persuade him in the end. 

It was everything you'd expect it to be. Luxurious. 

You saucy old goat ;)

• Like 1

On ‎19‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 11:09, Eastie said:

Saw Ian Taylor tweeted that jedinak performance was 'immense ' yesterday. 

I thought he was too. He made a couple of mistakes but about 40 zillion interceptions. I liked him there.

• Like 1

So according to the stats we had 31 clearances and 16 headed clearances + 12 interceptions against Wigan (they had 12/6+13)

Am I right in assuming he played a big part in this?

9 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I stroked his beard on Saturday. 

There was a bit of back and forth, I wasn't going to just grab at it because no means no and as he rightly pointed out - "if I let you do it they'll all want a go". However I managed to persuade him in the end. 

It was everything you'd expect it to be. Luxurious. 

I'm virtually cheer-sing you in the pub! well played.

Â