Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

He actually disgusts me. Supposed to be this great 'leader' but offers no leadership skills, supposed to offer some steal but is far too easy to by-pass, he apparently is supposed to offer some composure in midfield but everything he does is hurried and rash. 

This guy can't run, can't tackle and can't pass, the very definition of a useless waste of space, should never play for us again. 

• Like 1

My  god he is bad. When he is running it looks like he goes backwards.  If Westwood has to be brought on to shore up the midfield ahead of Jedinak, you know he has a total stinker.

Worst signing of the summer so far. He looks finished. The worry is that we have zero backup for this type of player in the squad.

4 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He actually disgusts me. Supposed to be this great 'leader' but offers no leadership skills, supposed to offer some steal but is far too easy to by-pass, he apparently is supposed to offer some composure in midfield but everything he does is hurried and rash. 

This guy can't run, can't tackle and can't pass, the very definition of a useless waste of space, should never play for us again. 

That's rubbish ....he can't head either.

Utter tripe. Would put gards or Bucuna or even Mick Hucknall ahead of him.

Hes Not a footballer, he's just a beard.

Doesn't have even 1 discernible football skill from what I've seen so far.

If he was brought in on a free with a short term contract it would still have been terrible business, but we actually paid good money for him and gave him a (by Championship standards) monster contract.

Â