Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

We've been extra shit since he came into the team.

His pace is shocking. He's made some woeful passes. He's got stick for his previous two performances for Australia too. I'm in the writing him off as worse than Lescott group (Lescott had some good games at least, and scored some goals). 

Starting to look like a very poor signing and dare I say it, equally as bad as Lescott.

£3-4m on a player on his last legs was absolutely bonkers IMO.

22 minutes ago, jim said:

Starting to look like a very poor signing and dare I say it, equally as bad as Lescott.

£3-4m on a player on his last legs was absolutely bonkers IMO.

In hindsight I agree, but at the time I thought that was good business and had high hopes. I can't knock the club for spending that on him now when I was all for it at the time. 

He could still turn a corner with a new manager though, if we rely on him to sit deeper and break up play, with minimal sprinting required, then make shorter intelligent passes he could work?

• Like 2

Yeah his legs have gone.. us aussies have been saying it for a little bit now.. i still thought he may have something to offer us though.. at least leadership wise.. but he hasnt even offered that. Seems like hes only here to collect a big salary.. doesnt give a shit about the club.

Hes 'injured' again...... in doubt for next qualifier.. I think Ange just wants to drop his captain.....

34 minutes ago, KSV said:

Yeah his legs have gone.. us aussies have been saying it for a little bit now.. i still thought he may have something to offer us though.. at least leadership wise.. but he hasnt even offered that. Seems like hes only here to collect a big salary.. doesnt give a shit about the club.

Hes 'injured' again...... in doubt for next qualifier.. I think Ange just wants to drop his captain.....

Whoa whoa whoa... Based on what?

40 minutes ago, KSV said:

If Ange wanted to drop his captain, he would have already. Remember he wasted no time dropping Lucas Neil.

• Like 2

Â