Pierluigi Gollini

BOF

1 minute ago, kurtsimonw said:

I suppose it shows there are still some flaws at the club, but that's to be expected. I'd rather players come out with stuff like that and maybe get things changed rather than saying nothing.

That's assuming he is right, I don't think he is.

I'm pretty sure the training regime didn't make him concede a goal at 89 mins for four or five games, or do dodgy clearances or dodgy goal kicks.

I liked the lad and was willing to give him a lot of time to improve... but his worst errors came under RDM when we had an Italian goalkeeping coach. So it doesn't really add up.

3 minutes ago, mwj said:

Don't see the problem.

He has a point, English coaches are generally shit, don't get your knickers in a knot boys

because its not his job to decide who is or isnt his coach and then when doesnt get away he wants out

some idiot becomes my boss at work I dont go crying about it I just suck it up and get on with it

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

because its not his job to decide who is or isnt his coach and then when doesnt get away he wants out

some idiot becomes my boss at work I dont go crying about it I just suck it up and get on with it

And that is why you will be stuck working for bellends for the rest of your life mate.

As the saying goes "change your job or change your job"

Anyway that's by the by, I still don't see a big problem, truth hurts sometimes

5 minutes ago, mwj said:

And that is why you will be stuck working for bellends for the rest of your life mate.

As the saying goes "change your job or change your job"

If I threw my toys out the pram and jacked it in when something happened at work I didn't agree with....I would be moving jobs every week. 

16 minutes ago, mwj said:

OK. I'm going to call my business partner up in the morning and tell him that from now on, we're only employing people from the Democratic Republic of Congo. I simply won't work with anyone not from the Democratic Republic of Congo. 

If he doesn't like it, that's his problem. Idiot.

• Like 2

Â