Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

41 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

think we need to buy a midfielder who has similar traits to him in the regard that we don't have another midfielder that plays his role, and he is 'injury prone'. But so far he has been our best center mid by far. 

Agreed. If we had two of him in the middle of the park we would be flying, unfortunately as it currently stands we would do well with at least a Tshibola lite to fill in for the 75 percent of the time he is injured!

17 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I assume he can't play 3 games in a week.  We should have kept Veretout or Sanchez as midfield options, we can't keep going in with a two man midfield.

Or not paid £12m for a 30 year old striker and £4m for a 4th right back and bought in another couple of midfielders

• Like 2

Can I just say that RDM excuse for not playing is absolutely bullshit. Not only is there no game for two weeks but tishbola is banned for next game.

Floperto is clueless and just coming up with excuses to his idiotic tactics

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

His rapping in his car videos on Instagram when we're in such dire form make me cringe a bit.

I personally don't care what players do in their off time.. Yes it's a bit shit when Lescott posts a picture of the car he's about to buy right after a devastating loss but life goes on.

I don't expect these players or any player to have their job on their mind 24/7. He's having fun while driving and for that moment he wasn't depressing himself over the fact his club is shit.. I have no issues with him posting crap to Instagram if that's his thing. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Daweii said:

I personally don't care what players do in their off time.. Yes it's a bit shit when Lescott posts a picture of the car he's about to buy right after a devastating loss but life goes on.

I don't expect these players or any player to have their job on their mind 24/7. He's having fun while driving and for that moment he wasn't depressing himself over the fact his club is shit.. I have no issues with him posting crap to Instagram if that's his thing. 

plus he probably a rare player that can keep their head high so far this season

• Like 1

On 01/10/2016 at 14:48, KHV said:

Or not paid £12m for a 30 year old striker and £4m for a 4th right back and bought in another couple of midfielders

I didn't realise we never had any money left to buy a midfielder!! We should've loooked to strengthen in centre mid but the other signings didn have any affect on that decision. I can't believe we can't get 3 games a week out of a young player who is by far our best CM

Â