Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

7 minutes ago, tismyk said:

Is he suspended for todays match?

From what I can find he is not suspended.

But it really isn't that easy to find good info, the FA site is not working very well ATM. Doesn't mention anything about it on SKY preview,..

Can't find anything stating that he should, be suspended on any site.

So no doubt he will be suspended... 

It was in the birmingham mail the other day, he's not suspended. 

Aston Villa starlet Aaron Tshibola will be available for this weekend's match with Wolverhampton Wanderers despite being sent off in a development fixture recently.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/aston-villa-aaron-tshibola-suspended-12015348

Edited by Jareth

5 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Woeful today, really shite on the ball. 

Having watched him so far I thought he was good, after tonight I'm not so sure. Looked like he had 15 pints of Stella the night before the game. Never up to the pace of the game and it bypassed him. 

7 hours ago, av1 said:

I would much prefer to see this guy than Gardner and Westwood. 

To me it should be him, Jedinak and Gardner/Bacuna. Much stronger!

I'm wondering if it is down to his fitness though, since he seems to be injury prone, maybe being eased in?

Maybe JV. But imo he is the one player we have in midfield that has real ability, so his absence is quite strange given that we aren't exactly blessed in that department. 

37 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

yeah I think we need him, the team is more solid under Bruce but the balance still isn't right

Agreed. Currently our midfield is so poor that our defense is always under pressure and our forwards get no real support in terms of creativity from the middle.

With Jedinak holding, the inclusion of box to box midfielder (which i consider Tshibola to be) means you can then play an attacking midfielder behind the strikers. Much more balanced. 

Â