Roberto Di Matteo

Sam3773

22 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Surely the track record was the thing that was in Di Matteo's favour?  I honestly have no idea any more what will work, I have a horrible feeling that nothing will, we will be shit for eternity.

We won't be shit forever but there definitely is more to this than just the managers. That said, RDM clearly has to go.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Anyone still think he should be given more time? Anyone?

Tony maybe, but I hope Tony is more ruthless than he seems. Now is a perfect time for a switch. We have about 2 weeks before the next match, so it's a good time to get someone new in. 

• Like 1

I'm going to the Wolves game with five friends, a birthday day out for me. I'm gutted at spending £28 on this absolute shite. Can only imagine how season ticket holders feel.

RDM is to blame for this mess, he needs to go. Its a disgrace. (What's even worse is that my brother follows Schalke quite closely, said this would be a disaster, and I didnt believe him).

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

I'm going to the Wolves game with five friends, a birthday day out for me. I'm gutted at spending £28 on this absolute shite. Can only imagine how season ticket holders feel.

RDM is to blame for this mess, he needs to go. Its a disgrace. (What's even worse is that my brother follows Schalke quite closely, said this would be a disaster, and I didnt believe him).

Schalke fans hated him with a passion

Given hat the standard of this league is utterly terrible, i really thought we would have a good season. 

What i maybe forgot to factor in is the fact that we too are utterly terrible. 

16 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Your friends must hate you. I haven't spent a penny on AVFC since Lambert's second season and nothing that has happened since has convinced me I was wrong.

16 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

I have been thinking of buying tickets and bring my daughter to a game since the start of the season, I was close to buying tickets for Forest game, but lack of booking history for my daughter and my dad stopped me. Next one I was looking at was Fulham, but at the moment I am thinking I will just save my money, which is sad.

8 minutes ago, av1 said:

Given hat the standard of this league is utterly terrible, i really thought we would have a good season. 

What i maybe forgot to factor in is the fact that we too are utterly terrible. 

It really is, the worst thing at the moment is that so many of the teams I've watched us capitulate to have looked terrible.

• Like 2

Â