Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

1 minute ago, maqroll said:

Yeah, that guy Preece, if someone sees him out DJing, spill a beer on his gear

He's from Coseley. I knew him from Godskitchen back in the day!! Proper cockwomble who thinks he's funny but is not very liked at all.

He is not even a good DJ and just a sad wannabe.

He's getting abuse on his twitter handle and retweeting it!! he's 36 years old and has a single digit IQ :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Barney_avfc said:

The Doc has just apologised for tweeting happy birthday to Jimmy Saville. No need to apologise Doc. The cock wobble who tricked you is the only one who should. 

the cockwomble will never say sorry.. not his style at all! He is actually getting off on the fact retweeting everyone tweets and chatting pure codcrap about will be be banned from Villa.. he sits Upper Holte if anyone wants to chuck a beer over him :D

2 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

I bet we won't hear anything on twitter from Tony much from now on.

Yep, sad but true. Not worth the aggravation. Nice going, you complete dickhead, "Preece"

Just now, maqroll said:

Yep, sad but true. Not worth the aggravation. Nice going, you complete dickhead, "Preece"

he's replied back to Tony's tweet. Just wish the idiot would get banned on twitter

@Dr_TonyXia Sorry Tony, it wont happen again, more than happy to invite you round to my house for a cup of tea and a biscuit

Edited by Villan4Life

4 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

he's replied back to Tony's tweet. Just wish the idiot would get banned on twitter

@Dr_TonyXia Sorry Tony, it wont happen again, more than happy to invite you round to my house for a cup of tea and a biscuit

I want to smack this word removed

18 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

He's from Coseley. I knew him from Godskitchen back in the day!! Proper cockwomble who thinks he's funny but is not very liked at all.

He is not even a good DJ and just a sad wannabe.

He's getting abuse on his twitter handle and retweeting it!! he's 36 years old and has a single digit IQ :)

loads gun

Probably for the best Xia has learnt that lesson early.

I always feel a bit confused when you read so much hate of Villa fans on various forms of social media, but then again if I didn't support this club I probably would too. Some absolute idiots following this club and in some ways it's no better than they deserve.

I know there's the old "every club has them" adage but I just can't see it with things like this. New owner and a guy with a season ticket exploits him into retweeting a picture of a prolific paedophile. It's just so pathetic at such a fundamental level.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

meh, he should stay off twitter and social media if honest. look at damage it to the General

Yep. Absolute madness to have an account. It can only lead to bad things. Stick to carefully worded press releases that have been approved by the PR department.

• Like 1

what a complete moron, i feel so sorry for dr tony. someone trying to do good by our club, he has been a breath of fresh air engaging with the fans. i find it staggering that a villa fan could do that.  no need what so ever  a complete clown. if i see him in the holte next year i will happily give him a jimmy saville finger up his arse the cretin

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Uncle Albert said:

what a complete moron, i feel so sorry for dr tony. someone trying to do good by our club, he has been a breath of fresh air engaging with the fans. i find it staggering that a villa fan could do that.  no need what so ever  a complete clown. if i see him in the holte next year i will happily give him a jimmy saville finger up his arse the cretin

Do that and you will only encourage him.

Â