England Euro 2016 Chat

andykeenan

Not at all. It probably also suggests we are going to pack the midfield. Its a shame really,  it seems every tournament we play out of form/unfit players because of reputation. 

Talksport also suggested Lallana would start. Again probably nonsense but it certainly wouldn't surprise. 

49 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

seen a couple of videos doing the rounds, seems the next england fan problem is us happily going to the fan parks getting pissed and singing england songs very loudly...

When they are in the faces of police singing songs about terrorists and hating France then they are inviting trouble. Idiots.

thats not what this was, this was england and NI fans creating like a circle in the middle of a fan park and all singing songs whilst the french fans were trying to watch the game

no actual trouble, although they did of course throw in a bit of ten german bombers

• Like 1

I don't like to use the term "we" when discussing these Idiots they are not football fans and don't represent the vast majority of England fans.

All they do is insure we get painted as alcoholic hooligans.

clearings in the woods.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

thats not what this was, this was england and NI fans creating like a circle in the middle of a fan park and all singing songs whilst the french fans were trying to watch the game

no actual trouble, although they did of course throw in a bit of ten german bombers

Ah right. I was referring to the behaviour earlier in the day on the street.

43 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

There's something about tournaments in France that seems to bring out the worst in England fans. 

I really hoped we weren't such troglodytes any more, but there we go. 

the location though, its easy to get into France without really having to go through French borders and affordable enough too

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

the location though, its easy to get into France without really having to go through French borders and affordable enough too

Yes, that's definitely a large part of the problem. France is just too close I guess. 

12 hours ago, dounavilla said:

I don't like to use the term "we" when discussing these Idiots they are not football fans

Yes they are. They're over in another country following the team during a tournament. They're bellends, but of course they're football fans. We had the same "no true scotsman" bullshit about those racist Chelsea fans (also in France?). Some football fans are dickheads. Quite a lot, actually, you can't just declare them not football fans.

• Like 3