England Euro 2016 Chat

andykeenan

Just now, Stevo985 said:

It's not unpopular. It's just incorrect.

incorrect your opinion :P

i have no objections to fat same as he is best englisman around. Certainly candleface would have been better than fistface or southgate. Those two would have been huge failures. Redknapp is a "clearing the woods" but he is a very good man manager something England needs.

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

incorrect your opinion :P

i have no objections to fat same as he is best englisman around. Certainly candleface would have been better than fistface or southgate. Those two would have been huge failures. Redknapp is a "clearing the woods" but he is a very good man manager something England needs.

I'd have Southgate on a 50 year unbreakable contract before I'd have Harry Redknapp.

He'd have been one of the worst appointments England could have made.

12 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Your opinion of him being incorrect about his opinion of you being wrong is incorrect.

:crylaugh:

11 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I'd have Southgate on a 50 year unbreakable contract before I'd have Harry Redknapp.

He'd have been one of the worst appointments England could have made.

Thankfully your not on the FA panel, that could possibly be the worst decision in football history! He has had more success than failure at clubs he managed. Southgate is just piss poor 

Just now, Demitri_C said:

:crylaugh:

Thankfully your not on the FA panel, that could possibly be the worst decision in football history! He has had more success than failure at clubs he managed. Southgate is just piss poor 

I completely agree. Southgate would have been a horrible, horrible appointment. He's shit.

My point was that would still have been a considerably better option than Redknapp.

Just now, Stevo985 said:

I completely agree. Southgate would have been a horrible, horrible appointment. He's shit.

My point was that would still have been a considerably better option than Redknapp.

So shall will just sum up and say they are both shit then? ;)

God its a sad state of English managers when you see how rare there are any top ones

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

So shall will just sum up and say they are both shit then? ;)

More than happy to. They're both awful.

You were the one suggesting one of them should have gotten the job!

As Euro 2016 finished yonks ago, and people are talking about the next England manager to be sacked for failing, maybe someone could open a new thread for that.